PDA

View Full Version : Even More GHIII Tracks Revealed

darth los
02-Aug-2007, 05:20 PM
This is shaping up nicely.:cool:

August 2, 2007 - Last week we received word about four new tracks in Guitar Hero III:

Suck My Kiss, Red Hot Chili Peppers
La Grange, ZZ Top
Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden
Through The Fire And Flames, Dragonforce

Today Activision confirmed an additional seven songs we'll be jamming to come October 29, including some real finger-bleeders:

Miss Murder (by AFI)
Through Fire and Flames (by Dragonforce)
Number of the Beast (by Iron Maiden)
3's and 7's (by Queens of the Stone Age)
Suck My Kiss (by Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Raining Blood (by Slayer)
Reptillia (by The Strokes)
Paranoid (as made famous by Black Sabbath)
Cities on Flame (as made famous by Blue Oyster Cult)
Mississippi Queen (as made famous by Mountain)
La Grange (as made famous by ZZ Top)

Interesting to note that Mississippi Queen is also featured in Rock Band.

Jade Puget, guitarist for AFI, says, "if you're going to start playing Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, make sure you have, say, the next 2 years free, because that's all you're going to want to do."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/810/810113p1.html

CoinReturn
02-Aug-2007, 05:50 PM
Cool to see Mississippi Queen on there. I would've preferred some older AFI, off of Black Sails, or even The Art of Drowning, seeing as theres much more interesting guitar work on those albums.

darth los
02-Aug-2007, 06:00 PM
There's still hope. That's the wonderful thing about this gaming generation. There's always going to be new downloadable content down the road. If the demand is big enough and there's money to be made i wouldn't count any song out.

MikePizzoff
02-Aug-2007, 07:54 PM
Raining Blood, excellent. Although, I wish they had picked a different Slayer song, I'm still happy to see them in this; I would have prefered War Ensemble, Die By The Sword, or especially Black Magic!

CoinReturn
03-Aug-2007, 12:40 AM
"One" from Metallica's "...And Justice For All" has also been confirmed today, AND its a master track.

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=17020

MikePizzoff
03-Aug-2007, 03:33 PM
Ugh, again, I really wish they had picked a better Metallica song. Oh well, this is still a good one. I wonder how much money Metallica is sucking out of them for this one... probably more than most of the other bands. :rolleyes:

Danny
03-Aug-2007, 03:44 PM
now thats getting more like it, but they need zombies' "superbeast" to go along with paranoid, raining blood, adn through the fire and flames.:cool: