PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Training In 'WoW?'

darth los
03-Aug-2007, 04:33 PM
Somebody cue Jack Thompson. Seriously, this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. However i have heard of the military using certain sim games to train their soldiers..

You know that hot Night Elf you saw running around Iron Forge in her Night Elf underwear?

She might be a TERRORIST!

At a recent Australian Security Industry Association conference, Kevin Zuccato, the head of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre, said terrorists are being trained in games such as World of Warcraft in an attempt to recreate simulated world environments.

In other words, if a guy in a helmet with antler horns wearing five-foot-high shoulder pads flies up to you on a griffon and screams, "OMG! GANK YOU NOOB!" Run! He may be Osama Bin Laden.

In other, other words, if the terrorists are training in World of Warcraft, we seriously have nothing to worry about.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a69428/terrorists-train-using-world-of-warcraft.html

Danny
03-Aug-2007, 04:43 PM
i new there was a reason i stopped playing warcraft this week.:lol:

Khardis
03-Aug-2007, 09:11 PM
ZOMG I play a priest, does that mean if I heal one of them I am aiding terrorists?

Danny
04-Aug-2007, 02:20 PM
exactly, so screw osama, my dwarf paladin aint helping him with his next attack!:lol:

Andy
04-Aug-2007, 02:26 PM
Moved to games discussion, it is news and good news, but its regarding games :p

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 01:36 AM
As long as the NSA has no problem with it, i guess it's cool. :p

mista_mo
06-Aug-2007, 06:45 AM
i always knew WoW was stoopid with 2 o's. what a dumb game, and now we have terrorists using it to train?!!?!11?! ZOMG.

wait til Dubya gets ahold of this. Maybe when he is giving the speech on how WoW is a terrorist hotbed, he will pronounce it correctly.