View Full Version : Best. Prison. Ever.

MinionZombie
04-Aug-2007, 02:45 PM
3H6mmTvDUdA

A bunch of Filipino inmates all dancing to Thriller, complete with a bloke dressed up as a woman and a whole courtyard of orange-suited 'zombies'. :lol:

If only the prisons in the UK did the same thing, it could be sold to television! :D

Still, I never wanna actually go to a prison ever...and they probably have a rough time regardless...but still...how many prisons can say they're a YouTube sensation?

Danny
04-Aug-2007, 03:06 PM
Mz my man, youve officially made my day with that vid:lol:

darth los
04-Aug-2007, 04:05 PM
3H6mmTvDUdA

A bunch of Filipino inmates all dancing to Thriller, complete with a bloke dressed up as a woman and a whole courtyard of orange-suited 'zombies'. :lol:

If only the prisons in the UK did the same thing, it could be sold to television! :D

Still, I never wanna actually go to a prison ever...and they probably have a rough time regardless...but still...how many prisons can say they're a YouTube sensation?

Yeah this is hilarious. That's actually a part of an inmate excercise program that they have. They have a few other songs that they do as well. How can anybody maintain a tough image in there after participating in that though?

I don't think that guy was "dressed up" either. He's probably one of the ladyboys that gets passed around for smokes. :eek:

MinionZombie
04-Aug-2007, 05:42 PM
Mz my man, youve officially made my day with that vid:lol:
Commend Yahoo news I say, that's where I heard of it...then ran off to YouTube. :p

Exercise program eh? Better than lifting weights, the inmates are probably less strong, so they could dance their way around the guards who'd then beat their heads in...in the case of a riot. :lol:

Probably not...

To begin with I thought it was a REAL woman in there with the inmates...but as soon as 'she' turned around I saw the reality...I guess it wouldn't be a good idea at all to put a lone woman into a courtyard full of prisoners...unless you want the largest and most violent gang bang on the face of the earth...ewww. :barf:

Initially I thought it was some sort of gimmick...rather than real inmates...but nope, they're real and IT WAS A DUUUUUUUDE! :lol:

MikePizzoff
04-Aug-2007, 07:51 PM
My life is now complete. Thank you.

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 12:58 AM
Initially I thought it was some sort of gimmick...rather than real inmates...but nope, they're real and IT WAS A DUUUUUUUDE! :lol:

To quote Austin Powers: " It's a man baby!!" :cool:

EvilNed
05-Aug-2007, 12:11 PM
That prompted me to actually watch the Thriller video for the first time (not a big fan of Music vids), and I have to say: Man. That was good. John Landis knows his horror ****.

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 04:36 PM
Call me crazy but ever since mike started molesting children his music just doesn't hold the same appeal to me. I'm funny that way.