View Full Version : Bloodsucking Pharaohs in Pittsburgh

Trancelikestate
04-Aug-2007, 11:06 PM
come on, who's seen it? :D i just watched it for the first time, and man i'm suprised! haha it rocked! of course i knew tom savini and our boy jerry gergley did the effects but man, the story was actually entertaining haha.the beggining looked like it had some things i recognized from planet terror. were they perhaps paying homage in grindhouse? anyway, i recommened it if you havnt seen it. :thumbsup:

capncnut
10-Aug-2007, 07:45 PM
I have never heard of this. The only new film I know Savini to be in (other than Grindhouse) is that Hammer Horror send up with Ingrid Pitt that's out shortly.

Thanks for the info Trance, I'll check it out! :cool:

Trancelikestate
11-Aug-2007, 01:16 AM
oh dont get me wrong, its not new, and savini isnt in it. he did the effects, and its prob oh, late 80's if i had to guess. we just had a movie premiere at the skool last night. it was a movie one of our instructors made that savini was in, so yeah technicly thats a new movie he was in, but its a short part, and not available to watch. he was good though haha.

but pharaohs is a mix of humor and gore that sits well with me. check it out! its on netflix!