PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend bought me a Romero signed Dawn script! should i marry her?

Trancelikestate
05-Aug-2007, 04:27 AM
man, she must really love me! a Romero signed dawn script! haha, hey maybe some of you guys have em, but this is my first one! :D anyway, thats pretty much grounds to marry right? haha A: cuz she did it, and B: cuz shes so cool :D

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 04:51 AM
man, she must really love me! a Romero signed dawn script! haha, hey maybe some of you guys have em, but this is my first one! :D anyway, thats pretty much grounds to marry right? haha A: cuz she did it, and B: cuz shes so cool :D

I think that's good grounds to marry her not so much the item that she bought you but that she pays attention to your likes and dislikes.

Minerva_Zombi
05-Aug-2007, 05:05 AM
Never get married... An old philosopher once said, "Divorce costs so much, because its worth it."

Think about that...

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 05:09 AM
Never get married... An old philosopher once said, "Divorce costs so much, because its worth it."

Think about that...

Wow, now those are words to live by. I have no idea why people do it. 50% of marriges end in divorce and the other 50% are miserable. Once in a blue moon you'll find a soulmate but don't count on it.

EvilNed
05-Aug-2007, 11:49 AM
Eddie Murphy: "HALF!"

Anyway, that's a kickass present.

Dtothe3
05-Aug-2007, 12:58 PM
Marry her. A woman like that who pays attention will make you very happy or make you a lot of money at the office.

RustyHicks
05-Aug-2007, 02:03 PM
I married mine...So far so good :D

Trancelikestate
05-Aug-2007, 04:13 PM
haha, yeah it was more a sarcastic question than anything. but yeah, she's a huge romero fan too, so i'm def gonna stick with her for awhile haha. ;)

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 04:39 PM
haha, yeah it was more a sarcastic question than anything. but yeah, she's a huge romero fan too, so i'm def gonna stick with her for awhile haha. ;)

I don't think that anybody is saying don't get married but it's something that should not be entered into lightly. It takes a whole lot more that love and GAR flicks to make a marriage work. Huge sacrifices must be made by the parties involved. Many think that in life you're SUPPOSED to get married and that's not true. Everything isn't for everybody. College isn't for everyone, having children isn't for eveyone( and i know that eveyone knows atleast one person that has kids that definitely shouldn't). Just make sure it's for you and it's what YOU want. Don't get pressured into anything.

Trancelikestate
05-Aug-2007, 05:02 PM
thnx bud! i def wouldnt be doing it anytime soon, so dont worry. :D she's talkin about driving down here from canada this week, which is normal cuz she does it a lot. but then she's talkin about driving to florida, which is cool cuz my mom lives there, and also going to ft. meyers. thats like 1600 miles from her house haha, i was like geez man ok. in 3 days! i dunno, might be fun.

darth los
05-Aug-2007, 05:09 PM
Well, having fun is what being young and childless is all about. :cool:

Yojimbo
07-Aug-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey Trance. Move slow on marriage, but realize that she sounds like a keeper! Marriage isn't something that you just jump into, but don't let the pessimists of the world make you believe that it is never a good idea.

The majority of marriages out there might fail, but then maybe they wouldn't if the folks who got married had taken the time to really get to know and understand each other beyond the puppy love point of infatuation.

Dude, romance is awesome and I don't care if saying that outloud makes me sound like a whipped wimpy mushy freak (although I admit, sometimes lovey-dovey people are gross and annoying to all who are around them). Marriage can be awesome too if you marry the right girl.

My girl became a Romero/Zombie freak while we were dating. We had a nice and long engagement before we got married, but she is still a zombie freak to this day. We went to conventions, stood in line so that she could swoon in the presence of Romero while he autographed her DVD's. Most recently she bought me the Necca Airport Zombie and a Flyboy t-Shirt, right out of the blue. I know I made the right decision and she is all mine!

RustyHicks
07-Aug-2007, 11:58 PM
Totally agree with Yojimbo.
my wife is a fan of Romero too,
but if I based marrying her on just that,
I'd be in trouble lol.
Just enjoy the romance and let it
take you where ever that may be.

Yojimbo
08-Aug-2007, 01:00 AM
See, Rusty knows the score!

Zombie wives rule!

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2007, 02:36 AM
ha totally. thnx guys. like i said it was more sarcasm than anything. i def wont jump the gun. :thumbsup: