PDA

View Full Version : Stumpy Joe Goes To The Clink

darth los
07-Aug-2007, 05:10 AM
Okay, what’s crazier?

A guy with a track record of leading police on high speed car chases, having his license suspended numerous times, scoring enough felonious driving charges to spend three years in jail, and even kicking a state trooper?

OR

A guy with no arms and half a leg leading police on high speed car chases, having his license suspended numerous times, scoring enough felonious driving charges to spend three years in jail, and even kicking a state trooper?

Yup, Michael Wiley lost his arms and most of his left leg in an electrical accident when he was 13, but hasn’t let that stop him from being an irresponsible and reckless driver, just like a normal 2-armed, 2-legged jerkoff.

Sadly, Wiley was sentenced to five years in jail for his cadre of felony driving and drug charges.

Sad, because I have yet to see this man in person and get the kind of bellylaugh I so sorely need in my life…

Too bad for me.

I don't know whether to laugh, be outraged or feel sorry for the dude. Perhaps it's appropriate to be all 3.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/06/one-legged-armless-man-goes-to-jail-for-driving-violations/

RustyHicks
07-Aug-2007, 11:46 PM
It's a little sad,
a little pathetic
and a little justice.
Not sure about the five years
though, that seems like a little much.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/whacky094.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Danny
08-Aug-2007, 12:15 AM
scuse the brain fart but what kind of electrical accident takes off your arms and a leg.

...and no i aint making that joke.

darth los
08-Aug-2007, 01:44 AM
Probably something with enough voltage to deliver 1.21 gigawatts. :D

Cody
08-Aug-2007, 02:05 AM
if its 5 years he didnt get jail he got prison. that takes some good nub skills

darth los
08-Aug-2007, 04:12 AM
They'll probably have him at a prison's medical facility. I doubt he'd last long in general population.

coma
08-Aug-2007, 05:17 PM
scuse the brain fart but what kind of electrical accident takes off your arms and a leg.

...and no i aint making that joke.
A huge burst of electricity will often set your extremities on fire, including your head. Sometimes your hands and feet will explode or be burnt to a crisp. When struck by lightening your fingers often get fried because the voltage arcs through you.

when I was a kid my cousins friend threw a long piece of rope or wire or something with a weight on it around a telephone /electric line. When the weight strikes the ground after the wire goes around the line the electric pops out on the block for a while due to a short circuit. Except the rock struck the kids and instantly he was killed in that fashion. Really gruesome and my cousin witnesses it. They were about 11.

MissJacksonCA
09-Aug-2007, 01:52 AM
that's actually funny... wow... damn... wow... I'm sure if he can accomplish all that he has in his life he can last general population in prison... or it would at least be fun to find out if he did last in GP... when will reality tv take over prisons when when I ask

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 01:57 AM
^ im guessing 3 years. tops.

bassman
09-Aug-2007, 01:59 AM
I dunno about the whole limb-loss issue, but anyone that runs from the 5-0 is basically asking for an accident. True, it doesn't always end in a bad situation(i've sadly been with people that ran and got away), but it can always end in a terible situation for an innocent person on the road/sidewalk.