PDA

View Full Version : This might rock....

Cykotic
07-Aug-2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a70186/sir-ben-kingsley-to-play-dalek-creator.html

Danny
07-Aug-2007, 01:58 PM
its about damn time, at the end of season 1 when they first meet the darleks adn you heard the trailer for the enxt ep had someone going "THEY.SURVIVED.THROUGH.ME" i was totalyl expecting davros, so yeah, its about damn time.

MinionZombie
07-Aug-2007, 05:57 PM
its about damn time, at the end of season 1 when they first meet the darleks adn you heard the trailer for the enxt ep had someone going "THEY.SURVIVED.THROUGH.ME" i was totalyl expecting davros, so yeah, its about damn time.
Hell yes! I've been chomping at the bit for Davros since then too, GIMME HIM DAMN IT!!!

Cykotic
07-Aug-2007, 07:21 PM
although I think ben kingsley is a brilliant actor, has anyone forgotten someone???

Terry Molloy!

Just watch any of the Doctor Who stories from the Eras of Peter Davidson up to Sylvester McCoy. The guy is brilliant...

Also, how in the hell is it gonna happen if The Daleks are practically extinct (bar one) and Skaro is gone? The only way I can think it might happen is if the doctor goes back in time to a period before Davros was crippled by the Thal bomb that crashed through his laboratory (This shows you how much of an obsessive I am if I know this!!)

MinionZombie
07-Aug-2007, 09:03 PM
although I think ben kingsley is a brilliant actor, has anyone forgotten someone???

Terry Molloy!

Just watch any of the Doctor Who stories from the Eras of Peter Davidson up to Sylvester McCoy. The guy is brilliant...

Also, how in the hell is it gonna happen if The Daleks are practically extinct (bar one) and Skaro is gone? The only way I can think it might happen is if the doctor goes back in time to a period before Davros was crippled by the Thal bomb that crashed through his laboratory (This shows you how much of an obsessive I am if I know this!!)
Ach...they'll find a way. They always do. :)

Danny
07-Aug-2007, 11:02 PM

Terry Molloy!

what?, like the doctor accidentaly changes his own historys path?, that rock, plus if this is going to be tennants last series, in the next seasons first or second ep id love for the doctor to be walking down a street adn accidentaly bump into himself in his next regeneration adn not even realise it.
then in a later ep with the next guy get tennant back just for the next doctor to bump into him.
im a sucker for the little things.

Cykotic
08-Aug-2007, 09:30 AM
if this is going to be tennants last series, in the next seasons first or second ep id love for the doctor to be walking down a street adn accidentaly bump into himself in his next regeneration adn not even realise it

erm... wasn't that in a story called "Logopolis"?

Danny
08-Aug-2007, 06:16 PM
if it was i aint seen it:D

MontagMOI
08-Aug-2007, 06:36 PM

Terry Molloy!

Sorry man, it's got to be Michael Wisher, the original and the best.
I still think Genesis of The Daleks is my favourite Dr Who story.
Still, Ben Kingsley will save them money on make-up :p

"TIMMY!!!!"

Danny
08-Aug-2007, 06:45 PM
^ LMFAO:lol::lol: