PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I've never played Guitar Hero...

Cykotic
07-Aug-2007, 07:27 PM
But i'm very interested by this game...

stupid question #5689954: is it any good?

CoinReturn
07-Aug-2007, 07:42 PM
I have the 360 version of Guitar Hero II, and its undoubtedly one of my favorite games ever. I still play it on a nearly daily basis. I can't wait for Guitar Hero III, I'll finally be able to shred online.

If you're interested, Guitar Hero II is on PS2 and 360, and Guitar Hero III will release on PS2, PS3, 360, and Wii on October 29th - and they all come with wireless Gibson Les Paul-style guitars.

Danny
07-Aug-2007, 10:56 PM
go with guitar hero 2 on the ps2, its cheaper, has better songs and including the slimline ps2 and cables its much easier to take round a mates house for an all night gameing party.;)

darth los
07-Aug-2007, 11:23 PM
^ Atleast until the wireless peripherals come out. Then messing with those cables will seem archaic. Sort of like having a telephone with a wire. :dead:

MikePizzoff
07-Aug-2007, 11:31 PM
go with guitar hero 2 on the ps2, its cheaper, has better songs

Better songs than on the 360? How do you figure? The 360 version has all the same songs plus 10 extra songs that the PS2 didn't have.

Danny
07-Aug-2007, 11:33 PM
i read on wikipedia that they took a few of the ps2 version songs out and the new ones didnt seem as good as the origionals, but then that was off wikipedia so...

darth los
07-Aug-2007, 11:35 PM
Better songs than on the 360? How do you figure? The 360 version has all the same songs plus 10 extra songs that the PS2 didn't have.

And due to downloadable content there's always the potential for even better stuff down the road.

Danny
08-Aug-2007, 12:07 AM
^ im hoping for, off the top of my head

bohemian rasphody
white wedding
superbeast
blue orchid
that queens of the stone age one were the videos got a deer driving a truck in it
the grand conjuration (opeth)

i cant think of anymore right now but i can take through the fire adn the flames off that list

...maybe crazy train and blood red sandman as well.

MikePizzoff
08-Aug-2007, 04:34 AM
Crazy Train was on GH I. You can also download it on GH II for the 360.

Cody
08-Aug-2007, 06:00 AM
ive never played either. waiting for 360 III

Danny
08-Aug-2007, 06:11 PM
^why?, each one has different songs on.

Maitreya
08-Aug-2007, 07:25 PM
I'd recommend it... I don't personally own it, but everytime I'm at my friend's houses who have it I always find an excuse for us to start playing it for a bit :D

Danny
08-Aug-2007, 07:35 PM
its a great gmae to take round to a party since everyone will have a laugh playing it.

even though it apparently makes a stoner freind of mine see walls move after he plays it.

twat:lol:

CoinReturn
08-Aug-2007, 08:32 PM
its a great gmae to take round to a party since everyone will have a laugh playing it.

even though it apparently makes a stoner freind of mine see walls move after he plays it.

twat:lol:

Hey now, his claim holds a lot of validity. If you stare at the note track for long enough, then look away, your surroundings will have a "melting" effect to them. Similar to tripping on mushrooms.

Not that I'd know anything about that. :shifty: