09-Aug-2007, 02:19 AM
VPyTM9dSz5Y

:mad: damn youse micorsoft!!

mista_mo
09-Aug-2007, 03:05 AM
is that you hells?

slickwilly13
09-Aug-2007, 03:24 AM
My SEXBOX369 has been acting up, too. Making weird noises and burned a ring on a game cd. My one year plan expires in 2 weeks. I'm trading it in for a new one. Before it crash and burns.

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 03:26 AM
burned a ring?, thats a new one to me, ive seen rings etched about a bit under an inch form the centre when somone turns theres from flat to standing whilst its playing but aside form taht ive no idea how its done that.

unless they accidently rigged yours with an experimental laser weapon by accident.

and yeah, thats me, thats about a 3 on my piss-off-o-metre, im a mellow dude though youll rarely see me at a ten.

mista_mo
09-Aug-2007, 03:34 AM
if you had a haircut i'm sure your accent would go away.

your in all actuality from east russia.

man i hope my x-c*nt never has troubles like that.

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 03:36 AM

...if theres a joke there i aint getting it.

mista_mo
09-Aug-2007, 03:38 AM
i just got off of work a little while ago and am tired okay...

i think i was poking fun at the fact that i've never seen a english chap with long hair...i dunno yet...

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 03:45 AM
oh i thought it was some kinda joke that doesnt cross the culture border or something.

-Hnag on a minute, you didnt think english blokes have long hair?!?, jesus, go to google images and look for the downlaod festival:D
we give the guys from finland a run for there money when it comes to dudes who "need a proper haircut and a decent job" :lol:

as for the accent, i used to sound english but then i started watching MTV (before it got crap) so now my accent ranges between various slangs farmer, yobbo, eloquent and learned, nerd, white trash, 80's throwback and occasionally a little cowpolk from all the western films i sued to watch all the time seeps through as well.

Though very few englishmen speak how were portrayed as in u.s television.

EDIT - ive jsut realised ,adn would like to point out im wearing a papalazarou t-shirt, not a black adn white minstrel shirt.

HELLLLO DAAAAVE! :lol:

if you wanna know what it says it says "papa lazarou, he can do things"

legend of a shirt is that.

mista_mo
09-Aug-2007, 03:49 AM
as in:

"more tea guvner?"
"yes yes, the chap is out on his rocker if I must say so har har har. What say you about the stocks in imnvales rocking chairs Thadius?"
*indistinct grumbling from Thadius*
"By jove your rioght!! Nils, get on the ringer and send a message to whitechaple post haste!"

you mean like that...

Thats how the english talk right...

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 03:53 AM
im gonna let you in on the biggest conspiracy of all time...

NO ENGLISH PEOPLE TALK LIKE THAT!:eek:

picture the queen adn jhon cleese, thats as posh as our accents get adn thats a regional dialect thats like one in every million.

mista_mo
09-Aug-2007, 04:03 AM
jon cleese...i love that guy....

i dunno, the common stereotype of english is pretty much like what i typed above, but then again, most canadians apparently say aboot.

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 04:15 AM
id say the average brit nowadays sounds like a cross between a medeival peasant and a new zealander.

not a joke, but still funny i find.:lol:

mista_mo
09-Aug-2007, 04:20 AM
never heard a new zealander accent....and how would we know what a medieval peasent sounds like oi?

do english people say "oi" alot as well? or is that them "special" scotsmen?

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 04:21 AM
the only special scotsmen are the smug ones whos accent makes them, to quote al murray, soudn like there balls are being gently rubbe dwith a warm, damp shammy leather.:lol:

DeadJonas190
09-Aug-2007, 05:02 AM
Why are they charging you when they just extended the warranties to 3 years? Is that warranty extention only here in the US?

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 05:35 AM
it only counts for consoles that get the 3 red rings of death, mine just freezes it doesnt have that fault.

maybe if i leave it on for a few hours though......:sneaky:

MinionZombie
09-Aug-2007, 11:20 AM
the only special scotsmen are the smug ones whos accent makes them, to quote al murray, soudn like there balls are being gently rubbe dwith a warm, damp shammy leather.:lol:
:lol:

BRILLIANT!

My accent is a mish-mosh of freaking everything. Every accent I've heard from friends across the country, from places I've lived, from where I live now and where I was born...but also, from what I've heard on TV. So there's dribbles of American wordage in there somewhere...my accent's all over the shop, probably the bigger portion is Herefordian now as I've lived here the longest out of all the places I've lived, so...yeah.

As for SexBox, dang man, that sucks. :(

*fingers crossed, does the 'dance of denial' - it better not happen to me or I'll cry and "do a Platoon"*

I haven't played mine in like 3 or 4 days, been jizzing over STALKER and such, will head back soon though to crack on with R6V. Most problems I've had is a couple of freezes when trying to get to the game menu for GRAW (when exiting, I go back to menu, then press the button, go back to dashboard and sign out). I had a 'disc can't be read' on PGR3, Dead Rising and recently R6V. The first two were at random, happened twice on DR early on, same for PGR3, hasn't happened on those since. With R6V I was just entering a building and the disc stopped spinning at full speed and I guess it lost it's place, so it didn't have the data to continue showing my the game, fortunately that was just after a save point (I wish the "saving progress" text was a bit more obvious.

Anyway, stuck it in again and played a few times more and no problems. So aye, that's the most in the way of issues I've had, low level, expected stuff. I guess they only have "cannot read, not clean, urg" message even when it's just a case of the drive losing it's place in the data at random - happens on PC's as well sometimes, but it doesn't mean a crash, just waiting for it to wind up again.

I was surprised by GOW, sometimes it plays with the disc spinning like a nutter, other times it plays with the disc just ticking along at a merry jaunt, neither times with read errors...odd...

Anyway, man I hope my SexBox remains fine, but I got the extended warranty, so I've got 3 years cover at least...I wonder when they're putting out the new version of the Xbox with all the fixes they've been harping on about saying they found 'issues that need to be addressed' and such.

lol - I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed...hehe, Steve-O reference, eh?

So back to you and yours, it's not even covered by your warranty? Did you only have a year one or something? Surely a warranty is there to cover all bugger ups? :confused:

Danny
09-Aug-2007, 02:20 PM
total steve-o reference:cool::lol:

slickwilly13
09-Aug-2007, 04:04 PM
burned a ring?, thats a new one to me, ive seen rings etched about a bit under an inch form the centre when somone turns theres from flat to standing whilst its playing but aside form taht ive no idea how its done that.

unless they accidently rigged yours with an experimental laser weapon by accident.

and yeah, thats me, thats about a 3 on my piss-off-o-metre, im a mellow dude though youll rarely see me at a ten.

I've read similar stories on the net with the burn rings on cds. It burned my Fight Night Round 3, so I bought a new copy for $30. My other cds look fine. Btw, my Sexbox lays flat. I won't stand it up after it ate a cd that I rented. Also I just read that the current Pro consoles have the HDMI ports that the Elites carry.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6176397.html

slickwilly13
16-Aug-2007, 05:01 PM
I just received the Red Ring of Death last night. Its all your fault Hellsing. You jinxed me with your video. The funny thing about it. I planned on trading it in today. Good thing my service plan expires next week.

Craig
16-Aug-2007, 11:54 PM
Sad to hear that, surely if you're still in warranty you shouldn't have to pay? Argue your case to them, unless there's some sort of complication...?

I don't play my 360 enough to get any problems, and I always keep it standing just so it doesn't get stepped on :lol:

Yojimbo
17-Aug-2007, 12:01 AM
I may have heard wrong, but I thought that there was currently a class action suit regarding the same issue of 360's screwing up disks. I may have misunderstood but what I had read stated that there was some sort of class action suit brewing. Did anyone else hear this, or have any information on the suit. Sure would love to get in on that, as I am certain Hellsing would as well.

Cody
17-Aug-2007, 01:10 AM
I bought my 360 back in august last year its froze a few times mostly on arcade games. Its only ruined one game DEAD FREAKIN RISING!!!!!! the disc tray opens when you say please, or give it a nice rub a certain way to open correctly.

sorry hells that sucks man

but hey!

atleast your gamerscore is safe ;) LOL that would pi$$ me off so much

Danny
17-Aug-2007, 02:26 AM
the only warning signs for em was a slight squeak on the disk drive mechanism and a few jumps in online play, but damn as stated above^ yet ANOTHER one bites the dust, btu oh well least theyll replace it for a new one, mine was a launch one so probably was part of a faulty first batch adn probably only lasted the eayr it did cus i treated it so well.

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 04:02 AM

Laughed til I cried reading that man!

Danny
17-Aug-2007, 04:16 AM
Laughed til I cried reading that man!

takes all sorts i 'spose:p