MontagMOI
10-Aug-2007, 04:29 PM
Just saw some new pics on Fangoria.

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=4776

I'm certainly looking forward to this.

"Don't forget to bring a towel"

bassman
10-Aug-2007, 05:31 PM
damn that first picture of the dead sheriff is creepy. The photo of the crew with their weapons is a bit cheesy.....but i'll take it.

Danny
10-Aug-2007, 05:46 PM
damn the cameraman looks eeirily like a certain philly swat guy from a movie set in a mall. But i bet dollars to donuts now someone will say something about there being no black protagonist.

and you ever notice its only the uber p.c guys who actually see the colour adn not the person?, not on topic but you know romeros allways been scrutinised about the colour of his lead actors...for some reason.

darth los
10-Aug-2007, 09:08 PM
damn that first picture of the dead sheriff is creepy. The photo of the crew with their weapons is a bit cheesy.....but i'll take it.

I agree. The photo of the group looks more like a publicity shot than anything.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Aug-2007, 01:29 AM
The dead zombie cop looks pretty cool, but these could just be production stills. I need to see a trailer before I feel a little more comfortable. I will most likely still check it out once it is released, I mean it is George, the godfather of the modern zombie film. Good or bad, at least have to support the man during a theatrical run. I do feel more comfortable this will be better than Land of the Dead.

Neil
11-Aug-2007, 08:53 AM

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=4776

I'm certainly looking forward to this.

"Don't forget to bring a towel"

Don't like the lighting in that (first) shot! Looks too 'staged'...

Cykotic
11-Aug-2007, 10:56 AM
oh...my...

MontagMOI
11-Aug-2007, 02:01 PM
Nice to see some people are picking holes in Diary already.
Jeez, the trailer isnt even out yet.

"Loo loo loo I got some apples, loo loo loo you got some too"

Mikey
11-Aug-2007, 06:42 PM
wow. I'll go for her.

Phildogger
11-Aug-2007, 07:54 PM
wow. I'll go for her.

Totally agree!

MinionZombie
11-Aug-2007, 08:18 PM
In the immortal words of Rake Yohn "bring it the F*CK ON!!"

Yes, the character line up is cheesy as hell, but those shots ALWAYS are cheesy as hell. I agree with Deej, I need to see a trailer to put my stomach at rest about this film, rather than production stills ... which, while cool, are not the stuff we're going to be seeing on screen...if you know what I mean.

But hell yeah, initially I was a bit "ooh...hmmm..." about Diary, but I've since gotten harder for this flick...for lack of a better (and less perverse) term. :lol:

GRMonLI
12-Aug-2007, 01:08 PM

going to outrun zombies in those heels!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Danny
13-Aug-2007, 12:51 AM
im inclined to agree with mz and deej, with a art webb 1986 "WROAAAAAARGH!" thrwn in for equal measure.;)

dmbfanintn
13-Aug-2007, 02:49 PM
Regarding the first pic....Can you say Bubba-ho-tep?

Moon Knight
14-Aug-2007, 06:04 AM
I'm one that feels these movies always needs a strong lead that you can care and root for. I hope we get good heroes with this one.

lol, and yeah, that shot is cheesy but who cares, I can't wait for this film.
Thanks for the link!

Danny
14-Aug-2007, 06:16 AM
Regarding the first pic....Can you say Bubba-ho-tep?

man it would rock if bruce campbel turned up in a romeor movie.:cool:

mista_mo
14-Aug-2007, 06:37 AM
I see the designated thirst for pictures of the cast holding weaposn and generally trying to look badass has arrived. Remove it, it's a s*it picture and the looks on the characters (especially the woman on the far right) look riddick.

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2007, 11:04 AM
Romero apparently wants to do a zombie comedy - Campbell would be ideal for that. :)

Wildey
14-Aug-2007, 06:21 PM
When I see young peoples with white teeth in a movie, that makes me fear the worst.

Hollywood, Hollywood…

Wait and see...

clanglee
14-Aug-2007, 09:00 PM
Walk through your local Big Choice and you will notice a disturbing trend. I personally blame Scream, but it could have started before that. Many many many movie covers have young attractive people lined up on the front of them. Check it out. It's not as often now as it was in the 90's, but seriously, give it a look-see. Scarier than the movies themselves.

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2007, 09:39 PM
But that character line up will have bugger all to do with the cover of the movie, nor the content, rather the default way to present your cast in a single photo. Cheesy, but not panic button material...

Wildey
15-Aug-2007, 09:26 AM
The cameraman seem to wears same clothing as Bub, also a similar face.

:p

MissJacksonCA
16-Aug-2007, 02:22 AM
The sheriff picture... is he supposed to be a zed or ? I can't tell grrr... any idea on when its going to be released?

DVW5150
17-Aug-2007, 05:08 PM
I dont mind the lighting.
I dont mind the cast shot.
I dont mind the camera guy looking abit like Roger.
What I do mind is the G*d danged wait...:mad:
I have serious belief this will be good.
Dispite the inferences we can make from the thankfully provided photos.
Thanks Monty!

MinionZombie
17-Aug-2007, 06:07 PM
I checked out the GAR @ comic con video, and he talks about Diary there, sounds like a good flick, I just canny wait to see it! :D

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 10:09 PM
Can't wait to see it orrrr Day of the Dead!