PDA

View Full Version : Who here has seen the movie Dead Ringers

Terran
12-Aug-2007, 12:14 AM
What did you think of it....
Its a David Cronenberg movie....so if you in to his type of movies I reccomend it

It made me really sad....

_liam_
12-Aug-2007, 06:29 PM
aye ive seen it, i liked it. the jeremy irons thing yeah?

have to say i wasnt aware it was a cronenberg

Philly_SWAT
12-Aug-2007, 10:48 PM
I saw it a long time ago, I dont remember it much. The only recolection I have is that there was some nudity that I seemed to like.

capncnut
16-Aug-2007, 05:53 AM
Enjoyed the movie immensely and yeah, the whole thing with Beverly was a tad tragic.

MissJacksonCA
16-Aug-2007, 11:40 PM
I'm a fan of Irons and this movie was one of his finest... it was really sad but such an awesome movie...

_liam_
17-Aug-2007, 12:23 AM
irons is evil, there should be a movie where him, gary oldman and christopher walken fight for control of the earth

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 01:30 AM
LMAO niiiiiice... but christopher walken is just weird not evil...

_liam_
17-Aug-2007, 01:34 AM
heh! the only reason you dont rate him as evil is because he's used his evil powers on you in some way ;)

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 01:38 AM
no... its because of his role in Blast from the Past... HE WAS SO DAMN COOL... somehow his new movie Balls of Fury looks like the part 2 of Big Trouble in Little China... again... makes me see him as less evil...

William Shatner... now he's evil! :mad:

_liam_
17-Aug-2007, 01:44 AM
oh yeah i forgot about blast from the past, that was a strange one.

shatner is evil but he pwns

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 01:53 AM
with the utmost of sincereity you mean he owns right? and if so... what does he owns mean?

_liam_
17-Aug-2007, 02:03 AM
owns means he rules, he rocks. the "pwns" spelling is intentional, its internet slang, due to the proximity of the "p" key to the "o" on a qwerty style keyboard.

its where "w00t" comes from too, as in "we own (the) other team"

intentionally using common typos has become a part of online humour now, stuff like "teh" "OMG111!!!!one!!!!11" etc

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 02:05 AM
that explains why so many people type pwns... feel like such a dumbass for going in my mind... idiot can't spell a freakin four letter word... thanks for clearing that up...

The sad thing is... I feel like all the most AWESOME actors are gone and replaced by plastic versions of men with little talent and a lot of looks :(