PDA

View Full Version : Mumbles!

DEAD BEAT
13-Aug-2007, 04:01 PM
You know ive seen each of the dead movies dozens of times but their are things said that i miss everytime,im sure most of you had the same issue maybe we can help eachother out!

one example is from Dawn 78'

When Roger and Peter first get into JC Penny's and Peter say "he he hey lets get the stuff we need ill get a television and a radio"!

Then Roger say ooo "lighter fluid and then something else but i could never make it out then peter says "o.k.":rolleyes:

Maitreya
13-Aug-2007, 04:05 PM
Isn't it chocolate that he says?

Philly_SWAT
13-Aug-2007, 11:01 PM
Isn't it chocolate that he says?
Indeed, it is chocolate.

axlish
13-Aug-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty sure he says "watches, watches", assuming we are talking about the same part. Peter's reply is "ok, ok".

EDIT:

Roger: Watches! Watches!

Peter: Hey Hey Hey, lets get the stuff we need. I'll get a television and a radio.

Roger: Oooh, lighter fluid... and CHOCOLATE, chocolate

Peter: OK

MissJacksonCA
20-Aug-2007, 02:24 AM
Chocolate? Are you sure? Why the hell would he want chocolate... or was he talking about Peter? They sell chocolate in Penneys?

RustyHicks
20-Aug-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah it's chocolate he wants and tells Peter.

Philly_SWAT
21-Aug-2007, 12:31 AM
Chocolate? Are you sure? Why the hell would he want chocolate...
Why would any us? Same reason.

thxleo
21-Aug-2007, 03:53 AM
I'm pretty sure he says "watches, watches", assuming we are talking about the same part. Peter's reply is "ok, ok".

EDIT:

Roger: Watches! Watches!

Peter: Hey Hey Hey, lets get the stuff we need. I'll get a television and a radio.

Roger: Oooh, lighter fluid... and CHOCOLATE, chocolate

Peter: OK

As usual, Eric shows he is one of the few on here with an actual functioning brain. He says "watches, watches".

MikePizzoff
21-Aug-2007, 03:59 AM
Chocolate? Are you sure? Why the hell would he want chocolate...

I don't really understand this question...

You mean to tell me you'd give up all guilty pleasures, bad habits, and luxuries if the dead were walking the earth?

dmbfanintn
21-Aug-2007, 12:53 PM
As usual, Eric shows he is one of the few on here with an actual functioning brain. He says "watches, watches".

Thats right he says watches, but he is saying that part in reaction to running past the watches.

Kinda like, as hes running past them, he sees them and is like "OOO Watches!"