PDA

View Full Version : Women Get 300 Page Cell Phone Bill

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2007, 03:42 PM
An excessive iPhone owner received her first bill and it was 300 pages long, so big it had to be delivered in a box.

http://www.switched.com/2007/08/14/girl-gets-300-page-iphone-bill-delivered-in-a-box/

bassman
14-Aug-2007, 03:48 PM
What did she expect? AT&T always lists EVERYTHING you do on your phone. Maybe if she wasn't constantly using it for what I'm sure are pointless reasons, she wouldn't have a 300 page phone bill. Where's the total of the bill, anyway? Oh well....i'm sure Daddy is covering it for her.

iPhones suck, anyway...

EvilNed
14-Aug-2007, 03:54 PM
Does that mean that everytime you switch a song with iPhone, you add a line to the bill?

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2007, 06:12 PM
*puts his bloke-down-the-pub hat on*

lol, another notch for the "girls suck at technology" post...:p

*back to normal*

Bloody nora...300 feckin' pages? What a numpty! :eek:

slickwilly13
14-Aug-2007, 07:48 PM
I wish that chick would text me and get her cute butt over to my house. ;)

fartpants
14-Aug-2007, 08:19 PM
285 of those pages were her texting me begging for it...

Cody
14-Aug-2007, 08:57 PM
I want a IPhone. 300 Pages I wouldnt be so pissed about if it listed everything I did AND I had a plan. If she didnt have any types of plans then that sucks. I do wonder how much that was

Id tap it none the lease

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah she was hot. :D

Neil
14-Aug-2007, 09:31 PM
I wish that chick would text me and get her cute butt over to my house. ;)

Toooo much make up...

EvilNed
14-Aug-2007, 09:40 PM
Toooo much make up...

Well you ain't gonna marry her. Just f*ck her!

MissJacksonCA
15-Aug-2007, 01:47 AM
I've never actually seen my cell phone bill from VZW before but I sure as hell hope it doesn't list all my texts thaaaat would suck... I'm sure AT&Ts billing practice is going to change because frankly... I doubt she's the only girl with 300 page phone bills and i'm sure its going to cost a lot of paper to keep ripping out bills that large...

I agree too much makeup but hey... women!

MinionZombie
15-Aug-2007, 10:37 AM
My phone bill shows every single text I've sent, thankfully I don't send too many, usually three pages worth of bill when it comes in, but because I'm such a stingy phone user, my bill rarely gets above £2. :lol:

I used to be on one of those line rental things, and was too lazy to change, so for 3 years I was paying like £13 line rental on a pretty turd deal to be honest, but that was like my first proper phone, so...anyway, if I could go back in time and change little things, that would be one thing - end that gheay contract after the first year...or not do it at all and stick with 'pay as you use' like I have now. The money saved by comparison is quite considerable.

Neil
15-Aug-2007, 11:13 AM

Two things about that comment:-
1) Too much makeup
2) I suspect she should have a choice in the matter, which is probably bad news on that front for both of us

DjfunkmasterG
15-Aug-2007, 11:45 AM

AMEN Ned! :D

MissJacksonCA
16-Aug-2007, 11:54 PM
so this is how men think... i've suspected this for many years but now alas! proof!

Cody
17-Aug-2007, 01:18 AM
^^ I dont act like that. But I do make remarks such as "id tap that" or "I bet that girls so skanky is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway"

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 01:36 AM
That hot dog down a hallway thing is so genious... I wasn't complaining by any means because frankly ... I'll talk like a man and say she's so skanky... or if I was a dude... i'd do 'er... its so crass I usually think it to myself though