PDA

View Full Version : Tense home life?

MissJacksonCA
16-Aug-2007, 01:11 AM
Yeah... this guy too...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20282285/?GT1=10252

I can't believe she got paid administrative leave WTF?

flyboy
16-Aug-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah... this guy too...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20282285/?GT1=10252

I can't believe she got paid administrative leave WTF?

wowzers!!:lol:

MissJacksonCA
16-Aug-2007, 09:19 PM
I really like the cops who just park outside of bars that are open late and just wait for someone to come out drunk and start driving... they did that in Canada all the time and they'd like walk with you to your car and give you a look like 'oh no you aren't' and you'd give them a look like 'no never i'd never i swear' and then you walk up two hills back to your cabin or try to find a room at the local inn or go back to the bar and sleep in the office ...

I hate DUI checkpoints though... I wonder how many people they actually catch and if its worth slowing down traffic for so long...

fartpants
20-Aug-2007, 06:16 PM
at least both being cops means they will know plenty of lawyers to handle their divorce...:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
20-Aug-2007, 06:21 PM
I think it is honorable that he arrested his wife and didn't let her off just because of professional courtesy, or maybe he was looking for an excuse to get a divorce. :D Either way, I am still glad it is one less drunk driver on the road.

bassman
20-Aug-2007, 06:26 PM
I really like the cops who just park outside of bars that are open late and just wait for someone to come out drunk and start driving... they did that in Canada all the time and they'd like walk with you to your car and give you a look like 'oh no you aren't' and you'd give them a look like 'no never i'd never i swear' and then you walk up two hills back to your cabin or try to find a room at the local inn or go back to the bar and sleep in the office ...

That's happened to me before. Walking out of a local bar, we noticed four police cars lined up in the parking lot across the street. We thought we were going to have to call a taxi even though our driver only had two beers and was fine to drive(I miss the old days when that was legal--before this "no tolerance" BS), but then my buddy gave the suggestion of "let's just sit here for a minute and see what happens". Within about 15-20 minutes of sitting on the sidewalk, four vehicles leave the bar parking lot and are immediately pulled over right down the road. We got in our car and left without worry.:lol:

wyvern1096
20-Aug-2007, 07:15 PM
Small world. I went through the EPD academy before deciding that I do not possess the patience needed to be a cop. I know the Elko PD officer in the article, weird...

That would make for some akward mornings around the breakfast table.:D

MissJacksonCA
20-Aug-2007, 09:22 PM
Small world. I went through the EPD academy before deciding that I do not possess the patience needed to be a cop. I know the Elko PD officer in the article, weird...

That would make for some akward mornings around the breakfast table.:D

I just see the dude leaving tomato juice, an egg, alka seltzer, and a beer on the table for the lil woman when she wakes up...

flyboy
21-Aug-2007, 12:46 AM

I hate DUI checkpoints though... I wonder how many people they actually catch and if its worth slowing down traffic for so long...

yes, i think it is worth slowing traffic looking for thease potential killers.dui is bad and frowned upon here in the uk,and id gladly grass anyone who was pissed then got in a car to drive home.sorry but i really would.:mad:

MissJacksonCA
21-Aug-2007, 03:01 AM
Grass anyone? Like mow 'em down? If that's the case fret not i'm with you on that one. I wonder if you can buy those zip-tie cuffs the cops use sometimes... because i'd try to make a citizens arrest... they'd never see it coming lol

I'm all for DUI checkpoints but I would really like to see how many people those checkpoints nab... for instance if there was one tonite on my nearest crossstreet they'd be able to grab a TON of speeders because most of the apartments in town are off of this street and its in an area surrounded by bars... but tommorow morning I should expect to wake up and open the paper and see how many people they caught.

I know cops dont have an easy job but I just see a lot things that people should be arrested or ticketed for. I was at the store awhile ago and some jerkoff was driving around in circles for the 45 minutes I was in the store blaring his music so loud I could hear every word clearly from like a quarter of a mile away. I also saw someone with tags that hadn't been renewed since 1987. WTF?