PDA

View Full Version : Do we really need another UNTOUCHABLES movie?

DjfunkmasterG
16-Aug-2007, 09:32 AM
It seems during my search on IMDB I can across this... http://imdb.com/title/tt0425602/

I guess the good thing is Brian DePalma is directing, but honestly the title sounds like something that is going direct to DVD.

bassman
16-Aug-2007, 12:34 PM
the title sounds like something that is going direct to DVD.

Reminds me of "Carlito's Way: Rise to Power":rolleyes:

EvilNed
16-Aug-2007, 12:37 PM
This is supposed to be a sequel (or prequel, in this case) with his old film. It's going to suck, probably. And I'm tired of Gerard Butler.

MissJacksonCA
16-Aug-2007, 11:38 PM
The real question is... do we really need another Brian DePalma movie? Forgive me for saying this but the mans works usually suck. How many more dead horses can they beat again?

bassman
17-Aug-2007, 12:03 PM
The real question is... do we really need another Brian DePalma movie? Forgive me for saying this but the mans works usually suck. How many more dead horses can they beat again?

While his work in recent years hasn't been the best, let me point you toward these classics: "Scarface", "Carrie", "Carlito's Way". And his last film, "The Black Dahlia" was quite enjoyable...

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 10:03 PM
Touche... Carrie was an AWESOME and well done film... :)

fartpants
20-Aug-2007, 06:43 PM
as long as Kevin Costner has nothing to do with it cos having his name associated with any film is the Kiss of Death ...imo

MissJacksonCA
20-Aug-2007, 09:23 PM
so true man!

zombie04
20-Aug-2007, 10:24 PM
as long as Kevin Costner has nothing to do with it cos having his name associated with any film is the Kiss of Death ...imo

while I will never forgive Costner for making just about everything he's done after and including Waterworld, I will give the man credit for making Open Range. That was probably one of the last good westerns a studio will ever make, and I only said 'one of the last' because I'm hopeful a few more may get made.