PDA

View Full Version : im voting for.........

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 01:23 AM
HILLARY CLINTON! i've made my mind up after i heard what obama said like yesterday. "we cant blame bush for everything" does he realize in my area before bush got in office that gas was $1.50??? a movie matineee was $5 and you could fill ur tank for $20

so my mom goes "well cmon give him some slack,bush aint did nothing"

when gas goes up so does everything else,common fact.

now gas is $2.70 a movie matinee is $8 and u can get almost half a tank for $20. if a republican gets in office again,i quit.

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 01:40 AM
Quit what? Driving your car to the movies? Glad to hear you're voting for Clinton... aye'm with you man! Now if only I can convince everyone else I know to vote the same way... I swear to God if I hear one more of my friends vote for someone who isn't a front runner I may murder them... its like not voting at all if you vote for Nader!

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 02:31 AM
Quit what? Driving your car to the movies? Glad to hear you're voting for Clinton... aye'm with you man! Now if only I can convince everyone else I know to vote the same way... I swear to God if I hear one more of my friends vote for someone who isn't a front runner I may murder them... its like not voting at all if you vote for Nader!

my brother voted for nader like 8 years ago. i wanted to stab him. they act like they've "done their part" when they vote......even though its only putting money in the guys pocket whos not out to win. so they voted for someone who doesnt matter,great. i was seriusly gonna vote for obama but then he said that garbage. i have no problem with seeing sweet dick willie in the white house again:D

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 02:36 AM
i'm all for the underdog but get real... they dont stand a chance and any vote for them may as well be for the person who you least want to get in office

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 02:40 AM
i'm all for the underdog but get real... they dont stand a chance and any vote for them may as well be for the person who you least want to get in office

very true. soo uhh yea. if clinton wins u gonna come here in a bikini? :D

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 02:42 AM
mark my words... if Clinton wins i'll visit Ohio in a bikini

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:03 AM
mark my words... if Clinton wins i'll visit Ohio in a bikini

it'll actually be safe to make kids again when she wins......wanna get started with me? :D

we'd make some cute mutts

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:05 AM
I dont actually want kids... ohhh but you prolly meant practice huh?

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:12 AM
I dont actually want kids... ohhh but you prolly meant practice huh?

i'll take what i can get :sneaky:

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:13 AM
i'll take what i can get :sneaky:

That was wrong on SO MANY levels :barf: :lol:

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:13 AM
That was wrong on SO MANY levels :barf: :lol:

but.....but............ oh cmon. free love,remember? we're both from california :D

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:15 AM
please most people are lucky if I punch 'em ... i'm not a touchy feely person but hey we can go to Cedar Point

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:18 AM
please most people are lucky if I punch 'em ... i'm not a touchy feely person but hey we can go to Cedar Point

the best ride is in toledo :shifty:

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:19 AM
you know Ben Thompson too?

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:20 AM
you know Ben Thompson too?

:eek: thats mean.... well go see him then :(

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:22 AM
meh... never slept with 'im... he was a man whore... ick ... i'm just effing w/ya

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:25 AM
meh... never slept with 'im... he was a man whore... ick ... i'm just effing w/ya

well uh.....wanna try a black man? :D we're wholesome and good for ya and we alter your way of walking.......if you can after:lol:

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:26 AM
any part of you that touches me you're not getting back :)

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:30 AM
any part of you that touches me you're not getting back :)

wow.............well thanks :rockbrow: i guess i'll go now. bye

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:31 AM
aw we can't be friends now? that blows! :moon:

acealive1
17-Aug-2007, 03:33 AM
aw we can't be friends now? that blows! :moon:

eh u got my hopes up,but thats cool. have fun with ur friend in my town

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 03:34 AM
okely dokely :)

MinionZombie
17-Aug-2007, 11:09 AM
Well technically that is true, because Bush doesn't control everything his gubment does. He's the guy up top, but he doesn't control every decision, especially as he won't have the knowledge about certain things - international business perhaps, or child care - many things are handled by groups who are responsible over such issues. One man can't control everything, it's physically impossible.

He's also the representative for a generally dud gubment, look beyond the top figure and look at everyone in power - they're all responsible.

It's like here in the UK, for 10 freaking years Labour blamed everything on the previous government - 10 years freaking later and they were still dropping that silly line! Who the f*ck's been in power for the last decade, by now if things are f*cked - which they are - there's only one party to blame.

Everyone who works for whatever government is in power is responsible for the state of the nation when they're in charge, so the constant focus on Bush can easily get over the top and just daft, like a buzz word, or a buzz argument.

So I can totally understand what Obama is saying, he's saying - right get the f*ck on with it, let's stop dropping buzz arguments and running away, let's get sh*t sorted. Bush ain't an angel, but the entire administration is responsible.

EvilNed
17-Aug-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes. Yes! Vote for Hillary. That will make our.. hrm, "operations" so much more easy...

slickwilly13
17-Aug-2007, 04:10 PM
Yes. Yes! Vote for Hillary. That will make our.. hrm, "operations" so much more easy...

Well, I am definately not voting for that woman. Especially, after that comment. :p

AcesandEights
17-Aug-2007, 05:49 PM

What are you? A Republican strategist?!

The only problem with the two current big name Democratic front-runners (aside from the fact that they will be bought out by special interests just like any Dem or Republican that gets into the office) , is that they are so polarizing. So many people hate Hillary and wouldn't vote for a female President and so many people wouldn't vote for Obama because--sad as it is to say--he's black.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Obama...or Nader :p

PS--Settling for sh1t candidates & not voting your conscience or for actual change when you honestly believe the country needs it is horsesh1t and part of the problem why we are settling for two parties that serve almost the same masters (i.e. big business, lobbies and only a handful of special interests particular to the individual parties).

coma
17-Aug-2007, 07:06 PM
I like John Edwards the best. But he's just a southern White guy. I case noone has noticed the only DEms to get elected Prez after JFK have been SOuthern White guys. But thats not why I like him. I like most of his positions and the majority of his voting record. Hilary is too much of a player. Obama is good but I am not sure if he is electable. This is the primary I am talking about. Most of the Canidates are pretty strong. Kusinich is great but aint gonna happen.
The GOP Lineup is pretty pathetic. Mitt doesnt know who he is, Rudy is a pure anus, McCAin is ridiculous. Fred Thompson? Cant make up his mind. Probably a promo opportunity. I think They know they are most likely to lose anyway so the Republicans get a bunch of asshats to choose from.

An real intresting Pres pair would be Kusinich with Mike Gravel and Ron Paul in cabinet positions. Never happen though. But if you want change, thats change:lol:

Hilary will most likely get the nomnation. I wonder who she'd choose for VP?

MissJacksonCA
17-Aug-2007, 10:02 PM
You are right MZ but he did appoint the members of his cabinet and thus must be held accountable for their actions on his behalf.

Today Obamas wife said she was sick of 'living in a country of fear' to be honest she said she was sick of 'living in a country (she then realized oopsie she just opened the door for opponents to say move to Canada and corrected herself by saying...) ...world of fear' ... though her speech was mostly about the hardships of living in a country of white people as a black woman and not about living in a nation of fear of terrorists... so yeah... Laura Ingram had a field day with that one boy I tell ya what...

John Edwards had my vote during his last run for president but his wife and her actions have ruined (IMHO) any chance of my ever voting for him in the future ever... the woman seems to behave like just because she has cancer that she is untouchable and can say whatever she damn well pleases... she said that her husband can't become a woman or become black so people will just have to overlook that and vote for him anyway because that doesn't mean he wont look after women and African Americans... I was like whoa did she just say that? We should ban her from speaking ...

Yojimbo
18-Aug-2007, 02:17 AM
Well technically that is true, because Bush doesn't control everything his gubment does. He's the guy up top, but he doesn't control every decision, especially as he won't have the knowledge about certain things - international business perhaps, or child care - many things are handled by groups who are responsible over such issues. One man can't control everything, it's physically impossible.

He's also the representative for a generally dud gubment, look beyond the top figure and look at everyone in power - they're all responsible.

It's like here in the UK, for 10 freaking years Labour blamed everything on the previous government - 10 years freaking later and they were still dropping that silly line! Who the f*ck's been in power for the last decade, by now if things are f*cked - which they are - there's only one party to blame.

Everyone who works for whatever government is in power is responsible for the state of the nation when they're in charge, so the constant focus on Bush can easily get over the top and just daft, like a buzz word, or a buzz argument.

So I can totally understand what Obama is saying, he's saying - right get the f*ck on with it, let's stop dropping buzz arguments and running away, let's get sh*t sorted. Bush ain't an angel, but the entire administration is responsible.

Thank you, Minion. We need people like you here in the USA. You will be a welcome citizen here should you ever choose to defect.

PS--Settling for sh1t candidates & not voting your conscience or for actual change when you honestly believe the country needs it is horsesh1t and part of the problem why we are settling for two parties that serve almost the same masters (i.e. big business, lobbies and only a handful of special interests particular to the individual parties).

Aces you are on target once again. If folks believe in a third party candidate then they should vote for them. Too many say, "Aw, shucks I don't want to waste my vote" and end up voting for one of the party liners who, red or blue, are pretty much the same from the same mold and answering to the same cadre of lobbyists.

Sorry, but in good conscience cannot vote red or blue this time. So Nader it most likely will be.

MissJacksonCA
18-Aug-2007, 02:47 AM
I coulda sworn he said he was defecting...