PDA

View Full Version : Warning Signs... *spoilers*

MissJacksonCA
18-Aug-2007, 02:59 AM
I just watched this movie yesterday (didn't get to finish it those damn sleeping pills argh!) ... but it was awesome and perhaps an inspiration to 28 Days later and Resident Evil...

Basically its about a midwestern BioTech lab that is accidentally contaminated with a virus it created... the security guard Kathleen Quinlan has strict orders once the computer recognises a contaminant has breached the building and she goes about a series of checklist things-to-do and ends up sealing most everyone in the building. One of the Doctors tells her she can open up the security doors and he will take full responsibility because he says there's been no breach... another doctor tells her in fact the toxin has infected the people there and to open her safe and follow the rest of the instructions...

A branch of I think FBI comes to the building to try to acertain whether the staff are infected and to begin a 'rescue mission' of sorts but it soon becomes evident what the toxin does to the people who work there. It first seems to kill them. Then they kinda come back to life but they've got signs of radiation... and whats more? They're essentially infected with 'rage' ... the goal of the toxin created was basically to infect soldiers of enemy countries which would turn them on each other ...any survivors would kill civilians of the area or wound them sending them to their doctors and of course the doctors would die and you can see where that's going...

Throughout what's going on Quinlan watches on her security camera, uninfected... as the people she was friends with die... she fights with opening the security doors... watches the FBI or army guys come into the building... sees what happens to them... it was all very tense... and then they upped the ante...

She is put into a room within the building with some of the poisoned group and they're dropping like flies and eventually she has to run for her life... and hide...

Her husband is played by Sam Waterston, a local sheriff I think... and he's trying to get into the building to save her but the chief FBI/army guy on the scene says oh hell no... the guy who created the unresearched antivirus tells him to give up she'll never survive even if she isn't infected...

AWESOME MOVIE CHECK IT OUT... I still wanna know the ending...

Danny
18-Aug-2007, 02:53 PM
is that the oldish one with a 70's look to it? cus i think ive seen it but im not sure.

MissJacksonCA
18-Aug-2007, 06:22 PM
Yes it is...