PDA

View Full Version : Its the FBIs fault Stephen Segal blows...

MissJacksonCA
18-Aug-2007, 03:27 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20327578/

I can say with all due honesty that most Steven Segal movies sucked so bad I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch them... perhaps that's why his career tanked worse than Jean Claude Van Dams...

am I right or am I right?

Cody
18-Aug-2007, 03:30 AM
I hate both of stevens and jeans movies

EvilNed
18-Aug-2007, 11:32 AM
At least Jean Claude Van Damme looks like he can fight. Stephen Segal would be more at home in one of those kitchen shows.

Danny
18-Aug-2007, 02:55 PM
i thought segal was clinicaly insane myself, claiming hes the reincarnation of a 17th cnetury buddhist monk whos here to save the world, in total film no less.

MissJacksonCA
18-Aug-2007, 06:28 PM
Jean Claude could fight Steven Segal looks like he's just going through the motions... grrrr hate him he's soooo creeepy... like a pedophile!

EvilNed
18-Aug-2007, 08:09 PM
Steven Seagal is the swedish king's favourite actor tho! I find that kinda funny.

Terran
18-Aug-2007, 08:13 PM
If they made a movie starring Jean Claude and Steven Segal it would make BILLIONS!!!......

GET IT DONE HOLLYWOOD....

MissJacksonCA
19-Aug-2007, 02:03 AM
Steven Seagal is the swedish king's favourite actor tho! I find that kinda funny.

Maybe then someday Steven Segal will be like Clint Eastwood... is it Clint or John Wayne? The one who wasn't popular in Westerns until Italy got them ... they were dubbed spaghetti westerns... and it basically finally turned 'im into a star... so perhaps... Steven Segals 15 minutes are coming...

Whats so bizarre to me is that he's performed with some of the greats... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine... uh... hm... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine...

DeadJonas190
19-Aug-2007, 04:33 AM
Oh, it's the FBI's fault, stupid me! Here I thought it was because he was old, slow, fat and a bad actor...

Nope, it's the FBI!

Danny
19-Aug-2007, 05:03 AM
you forgot mental on that list.

MissJacksonCA
19-Aug-2007, 05:04 AM
doesn't 'slow' cover mental?

Danny
19-Aug-2007, 05:23 AM
not exactly, he really does think hes the reincarnation of a bhuddist monk for the 17th century and that the fate of planet earth is in his hands.:rolleyes:

MissJacksonCA
19-Aug-2007, 05:24 AM
oh... see now I think mental doesn't cover it enough... howz about fuggin nuggitz

EvilNed
19-Aug-2007, 08:04 AM
Maybe then someday Steven Segal will be like Clint Eastwood... is it Clint or John Wayne? The one who wasn't popular in Westerns until Italy got them ... they were dubbed spaghetti westerns... and it basically finally turned 'im into a star... so perhaps... Steven Segals 15 minutes are coming...

Whats so bizarre to me is that he's performed with some of the greats... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine... uh... hm... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine...

That was Clint Eastwood! Altough I'd like to point out that it wasn't really thanks to italy... More Sergio Leone, who was simply a kickass director and made three kickass films with Clint Eastwood starring. Oh, and Lee Van Cleef!

Oh, it's the FBI's fault, stupid me! Here I thought it was because he was old, slow, fat and a bad actor...

Nope, it's the FBI!

Oh, silly you! I guess we learn things everyday.

MissJacksonCA
19-Aug-2007, 06:44 PM
You say potato I say potato

_liam_
19-Aug-2007, 10:51 PM
if you arent sure who clint is, stop posting until you are :eek: the man with no name owns whole continents of face

i liked under siege. the one where he was an ex navy seal who became a chef.

the bit where he put the grenade in the microwave to kill the terrorists, thus combining his skills as chef and soldier. lolz.

fartpants
20-Aug-2007, 06:34 PM
If they made a movie starring Jean Claude and Steven Segal it would make BILLIONS!!!......

GET IT DONE HOLLYWOOD....

they should have them on opposing sides and have a kick-ass fight at the end...wonder who would win.... any thoughts anyone

MissJacksonCA
20-Aug-2007, 09:22 PM
OMG it would be like AVP (alien versus predator) ... either way our world is doomed noooooooooooooo :confused:

flyboy
21-Aug-2007, 01:09 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20327578/

I can say with all due honesty that most Steven Segal movies sucked so bad I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch them... perhaps that's why his career tanked worse than Jean Claude Van Dams...

am I right or am I right?

the 'under siege' movies were good the second one with him fighting terroists on that train was the best, and that movie 'marked for death' was a good film too, i found this in a charity shops skip in good nick too.:elol: my nan loves mr siegal! she thinks he's sexy! and my aunty does too! is it those tight jeans??

MissJacksonCA
21-Aug-2007, 03:04 AM
My mom thought he was sexy too for a while til we met him ...he's fat enough to be Santa boy I swear...

Yojimbo
24-Aug-2007, 12:26 AM
At least Jean Claude Van Damme looks like he can fight. Stephen Segal would be more at home in one of those kitchen shows.

I have nothing but disdain for either, and I agree that Van Damme looks tougher than Mr. Ponytail, but since Segal is actually an Aikdo master, I think that he would probably mess up Van Damme in real life. But I don't like either one of them so I don't care.

Side Note: Alec Baldwin and Steven Segal remind me of each other, both bloated, self important, talentless and worthless piles that they are.

mista_mo
24-Aug-2007, 07:35 AM
Steven segal doesn't do much in movies cept break necks, eat donuts and sh*t out said donuts after filming.

oh and squint all the goddamned time.

I can safely say he is too fat and bloated to do much in real life cept pay nurses to force feed him liquid chips and chocolate via a tube connected to his stomach.

fat idiot.

DjfunkmasterG
24-Aug-2007, 12:35 PM
ok I guess I have to be the guy pro Seagal.

I like his movies because they delivered action, action that was entertaining. I love chop socky flicks, so no matter who is in the lead role , if they are whupping someones ass to the point said ass whupping looks good enough to make me say Ouch... I am all for it.

He may be fuggin nutz, but who cares as long as he is kick someones ass.

Danny
24-Aug-2007, 12:40 PM
woah there man your one away from liking tom cruise with that thinking.

....wait-a-mintue!

Those friggin scientologists turned up at your deadlands premire adn got to you didnt they?!?:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
24-Aug-2007, 12:45 PM
woah there man your one away from liking tom cruise with that thinking.
....wait-a-mintue!

Those friggin scientologists turned up at your deadlands premire adn got to you didnt they?!?:lol:

:lol::lol:

Sorry, but it isn't always the actor who makes me watch films, it is the content. I am sure a majority of the time the actor is a main decision, or I should say the celeb involved, but not always. Sometimes you just need to watch someone giving someone an ass beating.

As far as Tom Cruise, I have a few films of his I like, but him as an actor... he annoys me with his I am better than you BS about scientology. There are Jen Claude Van Damme films I dig, even his direct to video stuff isn't too bad.

RustyHicks
24-Aug-2007, 11:10 PM
Steven who?????
Been so long since I've seen a movie
of his I can't remember him lol
I like Jean better, he just kicks ass,
Steven just can't act, period.
As for the FBI ruining his career,
it was pretty well toast before
they ever became involved