PDA

View Full Version : Oh No, Oh Sweet Jesus No!

Danny
20-Aug-2007, 12:12 PM
Uwe Boll Still Eyeing Metal Gear Solid
Alone in the Dark, BloodRayne and House of the Dead. Director Uwe Boll has made movie adaptations to varying degrees of bad and really bad. (Though, he newest movie Postal is apparently somewhat good!) So what games would Boll really like to direct? He says about his dream projects:

METAL GEAR SOLID, I loved HITMAN ...but now they made the movie without me. I loved THE SUFFERING.

Too bad Kojima Productions wants nothing to do with you, Uwe! And The Suffering? I'm sure your viewers know about that.

not metal gear, anything but metal gear, pick killzone or some other crap series to ruin:(

all i can say is thank god kojima wants nothing to with with this directing equivalent of a whore!:elol:

Man i ****ing hate this douche with a passion, HES NOT A FILMMAKER HES A CELLULOID MAN-SKANK!

Craig
20-Aug-2007, 06:28 PM
Postal doesn't look all bad, with the premise of the game being so weird itself... But the Suffering!? I loved that game! And there is no way Uwe Boll could do MGS any justice at all... To be honest, I don't think we need a film of MGS, it's already like an epic film...

By the way does anyone know if there's plans for Sufering Ties That Bind to be made compatible on 360...? :o

darth los
20-Aug-2007, 11:00 PM
I especially hate his smug attitude. Have you ever seen him do an interview? It makes me want to strangle him !! :mad:

capncnut
21-Aug-2007, 07:12 PM
Uwe Boll Still Eyeing Metal Gear Solid
<question mark appears above head>

"Huh? What was that?" :D