PDA

View Full Version : A short documentary I made...

MikePizzoff
21-Aug-2007, 03:10 AM
Just wanted at least a few people to see this and tell me what they think, considering I worked on it for like 5 hours and haven't showed anyone yet.

6bH58R5UM0M

Danny
21-Aug-2007, 04:07 AM
I liked it, suitabley creepy for the subject matter, especailly the music, very "mothman prophecies".

and just what the hell is up with youtube though?, it took me 5 mins to watch 30 seconds of that, every 3 or 4 seconds it froze for a good 10 to 20 seconds, even pausing it and leaveing it to load doesnt work, what the friggs up with that?!?:mad:

slickwilly13
21-Aug-2007, 04:05 PM
What about them Hill People who lurk around in the desert? The govt didn't tell us about that.

MikePizzoff
21-Aug-2007, 10:09 PM
Haha, good thing they [hopefully] aren't real.

CornishCorpse
21-Aug-2007, 11:18 PM
Very good, very professional. Have you made any other short documentaries? Id be game to watch them..The style is very good and quick to the point. Overall just looks very professional. Two thumbs up,dude.

MikePizzoff
22-Aug-2007, 03:50 AM
Thanks a lot! :D

Yeah, I didn't see any point in dragging it any longer than it was. I nearly did and I'm happy I kept it short.

No, I don't have any other documentaries. That was the first I've made; just to see how I'd do with it.

Yojimbo
23-Aug-2007, 06:04 PM
Mike, you've got skills, brother!

Well done, short and straight to the point. Very provocative material and use of a suitably ominuous soundtrack.

I think, if you chose to do so, you could have a decent career as a film maker.

I salute you, homeboy!