View Full Version : oh **** me this is funny.

Danny
21-Aug-2007, 05:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FART-IN-A-JAR-contemporary-art-strange-unique-pure_W0QQitemZ260151410127QQihZ016QQcategoryZ72174 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if your as immature as i am youll piss yourself laughin reading this.

yes a guy is selling fart in a jar on ebay for 160 bucks.:lol:

slickwilly13
21-Aug-2007, 04:09 PM
Well, he does have 100% positive rating. I think you should go for it. Or I could take a sh!t in a vaccum sealed bag and sell it to you for less than half of that.

wyvern1096
21-Aug-2007, 07:53 PM
Brings new life to the expression "Buying useless crap", doesn't it?

MissJacksonCA
21-Aug-2007, 10:53 PM
HAH that is damn funny skipper...

Yojimbo
22-Aug-2007, 01:32 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FART-IN-A-JAR-contemporary-art-strange-unique-pure_W0QQitemZ260151410127QQihZ016QQcategoryZ72174 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if your as immature as i am youll piss yourself laughin reading this.

yes a guy is selling fart in a jar on ebay for 160 bucks.:lol:

Guess I'm not very mature either because I literally "laughed out loud", a big damned laugh, and I'm at work, so now all the other indentured servants around me know I'm immature too.

Funny one, hellsing!

DjfunkmasterG
24-Aug-2007, 01:33 PM
That was pretty funny. Should be awarded best eBay item ever, 2nd place has to go to the bloke who put all his debt up for auction.

MissJacksonCA
24-Aug-2007, 06:31 PM
Technically I dont know about the guy who put his debt up for auction but if he did he'd be smart to do so in a way... buying up other peoples debt is a real money-maker right now whodathunkit? Though its typically people buying debt from the company a jerk owes money to in an attempt for them to collect the debt themselves...

I kinda miss the 'sendmeadollar.com' guy who was like... if everyone in the world sent me a dollar i'd be a millionaire... I didn't send him money I told him he'd be better off begging on the streets of major cities and touring the country... he'd prolly have a million dollars at the end... street bums make a lot

Danny
24-Aug-2007, 06:34 PM
^ reminds me of that one were 2 dudes had a bunny and said "if we dont have a million by the years end we will cook adn eat the bunny" and a playpal link, and they made a few million and the rabbit lived in luxury:lol:

Yojimbo
24-Aug-2007, 07:22 PM
Technically I dont know about the guy who put his debt up for auction but if he did he'd be smart to do so in a way... buying up other peoples debt is a real money-maker right now whodathunkit? Though its typically people buying debt from the company a jerk owes money to in an attempt for them to collect the debt themselves...

I kinda miss the 'sendmeadollar.com' guy who was like... if everyone in the world sent me a dollar i'd be a millionaire... I didn't send him money I told him he'd be better off begging on the streets of major cities and touring the country... he'd prolly have a million dollars at the end... street bums make a lot

On that subject, some panhandlers make more money that most of us. I know of a family who has been trying to get their college educated son off of heroin (you know, get himm on methadone) and get him gainful employment so that he wouldn't have to panhandle all the time. This kid, mind you, has an apartment and an suv and a playstation and a 360--he is by no means homeless. SO the kid refuses to go back to work stating that he needs at least 250 a day for smack to stay "normal" and he also has cable bills, apartment bills, etc,to pay and that there are no entry level jobs that will give him that sort of cash. He stated that he can make about $500.00 a day panhandling for a few hours. He simply drives to a good location dressed in appropriate begging clothes, then parks a few blocks away and walks to his spot and then hits it for a few hours.

SO the next time I see a panhandler, I might hit HIM up for cash, since they make so much more than me (and under the table no less) or probably more than most working folks make each day.

Yeah, I am employed so I guess that makes me one of the REAL living dead!T