View Full Version : For the Airsofters out there

Cykotic
21-Aug-2007, 04:17 PM
BNSzJUqwpAs

Nice eh!!!...

Might find out where to get these and buy a couple

slickwilly13
21-Aug-2007, 04:52 PM
Damn, that's tight looking. I would love to have a BB gun version as well. If you find a website then post it on here.

Yojimbo
22-Aug-2007, 01:58 AM
Kind of a deviation from this particular thread's subject, but:

I have no experience with Airsoft products, however recall reading (and cannot recall where now) an article which mentioned that there was a airsoft replica of the PDK Blaster aka: Deckard's cool looking Blade Runner police gun from the Ridley Scott film, that was being developed for fans. Never saw anything about this after that, but being a fan of that movie too, and seeing as there are folks here who seem to know about products that come from this line, does anyone know anything about this, and if so, where can I order one?

I know I'm too old for toys, but I gotta get one!!!!!

Cykotic
22-Aug-2007, 05:45 AM
I checked it out and it appears that you have to build it yourself. It is a Kerberos 1 / 1 kit model and this kit model is build with a tokyomarui Glock 26 blow back gas gun

Yojimbo
23-Aug-2007, 12:45 AM
I checked it out and it appears that you have to build it yourself. It is a Kerberos 1 / 1 kit model and this kit model is build with a tokyomarui Glock 26 blow back gas gun

Sorry for my ignorance about the entire soft-air thing, but were you refering to the Blade Runner replica that I had mentioned or the gun depicted in the YouTube sequence that started off this post?

Hoping that the Blade Runner PKD gun is actually available, even if I have to put it together myself!

Cody
23-Aug-2007, 05:50 PM
psssht paintball all the way.

Cykotic
24-Aug-2007, 08:38 AM
Yojimbo, I was taking about the Gungrave gun that started this post

Ivarr
24-Aug-2007, 11:20 AM
psssht paintball all the way.

Paintball is fun but messy. And most airsoft guns are made to look like real world weapons.

A friend and I are designing a "resident evil" style Live Action game using Airsoft weapons... (vision protection built into the "monster" prosthetics)

Paintball just would not cut it ...

But these "special" versions of movie and anime weapons rock. I love the Robocop model.

I hope they mass produce more things like this.

Yojimbo
25-Aug-2007, 12:58 AM
Yojimbo, I was taking about the Gungrave gun that started this post

Thanks Cykotic, I figured as much,brother, but I was hoping against hope.