PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boys 2

Trancelikestate
21-Aug-2007, 10:31 PM
hey guys! whats goin down? i've been real busy with school lately and stuff so i havnt been on. anyway, i was in clas with savini most of the day today. we was there molding his teeth because he just got casted for lost boys 2. (Slight Spoilers!!!!) i heard rumors they were doing it, then yesterday another instructor mentioned to me that he was casted for it. anyway, i asked him what his role was, and he said... (in tom savini's voice) haha "well, I'm the first person that you see. I'm a surfer on the beach and a gang of kids comes up to me and you know starts ****ing with me and stuff. I tell em to get lost and they dont, you know how it is. Then i turn into a vampire, they turn into vampires, and we have a huge vampire fight. i thought it sounded cool. i also heard they wanted both corey's but only got feldman. i asked him if they were both in it and he said yeah i think so. anyway, he molded his teeth to send off to the guys doing that project. but it was kinda cool getting the sneak peek from splatter king. :thumbsup:

CornishCorpse
21-Aug-2007, 11:12 PM
Nice one! Youre a lucky guy and hope the course and everything is going well. No doubt youre happy as a pig in mud. I wasnt much a fan of lost boys one but the seconds sounds promising from internet sources and now this and besides it has the Savini seal. Hasnt failed me yet :lol:

Danny
22-Aug-2007, 04:08 AM
i heard bam margera was asked to be in it, but when it got to "vampires skating wearing safety helmets" he said no way.
according to the last radio bam.

MissJacksonCA
22-Aug-2007, 05:01 AM
Well I seriously doubt a Lost Boys 2 can re-create the magic of the first one but I am uber excited about the prospect :D

Trancelikestate
22-Aug-2007, 03:53 PM
yeah, i think keifer should be in it personally. but hey, tom savini has a habit of making non-fun things fun.

and thnx for the best wishes for my schoool career! :)

fartpants
23-Aug-2007, 06:25 PM
i gotta agree,the Lost Boys without Kiefer Sutherland just dont sound good, but with Savini involved i will have to see it anyway...

LivingDeadBeat
27-Oct-2007, 05:10 PM
This sounds awesome, I loved the first film. Great to see Savini and Feldman are in it, hope they can get Sutherland back as well.

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2007, 05:00 AM
how would they bring sutherland back?:rockbrow: his character was impaled by the antlers of whatever animal mount he was hurled into...

Neil
28-Oct-2007, 06:58 AM
I'm the first person that you see. I'm a surfer on the beach and a gang of kids comes up to me and you know starts ****ing with me and stuff. I tell em to get lost and they dont, you know how it is. Then i turn into a vampire, they turn into vampires, and we have a huge vampire fight.Surfer? At nighttime?

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2007, 07:11 AM
Surfer? At nighttime?

Of course. Night surfing (http://www.helium.com/tm/283425/surfings-popularity-swelled-people). Does that surprise you, Neil? :rockbrow:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/DougOBrien/Nightsurfing.jpg

LivingDeadBeat
28-Oct-2007, 02:50 PM
how would they bring sutherland back?:rockbrow: his character was impaled by the antlers of whatever animal mount he was hurled into...

The original plan was to have the Vampires recovering in an old motel type thing at the end, and they were planning on making a sequel back in the 80s with the same vampires. Not sure if that included Keifer however, but it would be so cool if they brought him back :(

MikePizzoff
29-Oct-2007, 12:45 AM
This movie is going to be straight to video. I bet it sucks, too. :barf:

ProfessorChaos
29-Oct-2007, 04:21 AM
I bet it sucks, too. :barf:

that can be said for the majority of movies these days.;)

bassman
02-Nov-2007, 05:08 PM
http://shocktillyoudrop.com/nextraimages/lostboysc.jpg

Corey Feldman.:lol: Just seeing the dude or hearing his name makes me laugh...

MissJacksonCA
02-Nov-2007, 05:33 PM
Well if corey feldmans in LB2 then they really must be waking the dead...

Danny
03-Nov-2007, 12:55 AM
oooh, sick burnage.

acealive1
03-Nov-2007, 01:33 AM
The original plan was to have the Vampires recovering in an old motel type thing at the end, and they were planning on making a sequel back in the 80s with the same vampires. Not sure if that included Keifer however, but it would be so cool if they brought him back :(

his brother is the head vampire in this

LoSTBoY
12-Nov-2007, 06:55 PM
*Does a Homer-Simpson-Whoop-running-in-circles-on-his-side-on-the-floor*

Savini as well, oh my I'm a a flutter!

Can't beat the first one but I hope it gives a bloody good try.

bassman
13-Mar-2008, 11:57 AM
TRAILER (http://joblo.com/lost-boys-2-trailer)

I know they say that you can't judge a book buy it's cover......but this is one horrible looking book cover, imo..

DeadJonas190
19-Mar-2008, 06:51 AM
yeah it looks pretty bad.

Bruiser235
23-Mar-2008, 03:35 AM
lost boys the tribe looks like it'll suck big time, unfortunately. still, the frog brothers rock!

capncnut
23-Mar-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm looking forward to Breakfast Club 2 more...

Bruiser235
27-Mar-2008, 10:58 PM
Breakfast Club 2??? are you serious???