PDA

View Full Version : Commercials that freak you out

Cody
24-Aug-2007, 06:02 PM
lHbzvu_LYOA

THE FACES MAN THEY FREAK ME OUT

MissJacksonCA
25-Aug-2007, 07:40 PM
I do love that commercial... another one thats great are those I think pre-paid cellular commercials where the parents like 'i raised you to talk to me like that' etc...

MinionZombie
26-Aug-2007, 10:10 AM
American adverts always look kinda odd to me, just the way they're filmed I guess. They look and sound completely different to our ads, and no, not cos of the accent. :p

They all look like they've had plastic surgery to make themselves look like each other (except the old fart with the cat).

MissJacksonCA
26-Aug-2007, 05:19 PM
Hmmm... never seen any UK commercials... but yeah a lot of people here all look the same on the telly... yesterday I watched a movie and I couldn't tell who the bad guy was because the three perspective baddies all looked the same wtf? And I wasn't really paying enough attention to catch their names so there's that... It could be because most uber superficials try to look like some celebrity to the extent that they change their hair, diet, and get surgery to resemble them... and yet they're trying to get a job in entertainment but if you already have a Lindsay Lohan wtf we dont need another one! Its like girls who can 'sing' like Britney Spears and say give me a singing contract... we already have a few too many who can't sing and still sell so we dont need more d'oh! Here it seems to me everyone wants to be more like someone else... I dont get it...