PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales goes bye-bye.

Purge
27-Aug-2007, 02:13 PM
I can't copy-and-paste links here at work, but I saw it on several news sites. First Rove, now him. Life is good. :D

coma
27-Aug-2007, 04:05 PM
According to Bush it's the Media and the publics fault, that Gonzales was smeared and dragged through the mud and did nothing wrong.

typical. what a jackass

_liam_
27-Aug-2007, 05:42 PM
gonzales was a turd.

i liked the way bush went

"was dragged through the... ...*looks at script* ...mud"

what a dumbass.

hmm, whats the phrase, dragged through the...trees? custard? oatmeal?...erm...better look at the script.

owned.

slickwilly13
27-Aug-2007, 07:14 PM
*shrugs* The guy's financially set, so I'm sure he could care less about his future. And George's term is almost up. Face it people. They are all corrupt. Liberals and conservatives both.

coma
27-Aug-2007, 08:09 PM
"He's impeding from doing important work"

*shrugs* The guy's financially set, so I'm sure he could care less about his future. And George's term is almost up. Face it people. They are all corrupt. Liberals and conservatives both.
True, but to different degrees, for the most part. The non corrupt dont go very far. However, Bush and his cronies are WAAAAY worse than most by a long shot

Cody
27-Aug-2007, 08:40 PM
lol oatmeal

MissJacksonCA
27-Aug-2007, 11:14 PM
I love the Gonzo from the Muppet Babies hint...

Is it just me or is everyone jumping ship?

slickwilly13
28-Aug-2007, 02:50 AM
"He's impeding from doing important work"

True, but to different degrees, for the most part. The non corrupt dont go very far. However, Bush and his cronies are WAAAAY worse than most by a long shot

Yeah, but what about all the things behind the scene we so rarely hear about? I see politics as a business opportunity. All the contacts you meet from not only this country, but from others as well. All the inside deals and scandels. Imagine if one day everything was out in the open and exposed from all sides. I loved it when George Carlin talked about our country being based on deceit and dishonesty.

Arcades057
29-Aug-2007, 08:24 AM
LoL liberals