PDA

View Full Version : Some people just have no luck...

MissJacksonCA
30-Aug-2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20511369/

That would freak me out the first time... the second time i'd be terrified... third time i'd move but TEN TIMES?

Philly_SWAT
30-Aug-2007, 11:50 PM
Well, it says "Sedlazek is reluctant to leave the house he built himself, which is on a bend of a busy road,".

Ummm....bad choice of location? Where is his summer home, at the top of one of those emergency truck runoff trails? Near the end of a runway? I can see the story now....

"Man's house hit by a plane for the 10th time. The house, which he built himself near the emergency runoff at at the local airport, may end up his being his own tomb. He is reluctant to leave, but that may be his only chance of survival."

MissJacksonCA
30-Aug-2007, 11:57 PM
LMAO good one!

Location is a real issue and I myself wonder WTF was he thinking building his home at the bend of a road... of course he could always build a wall as a buffer perhaps between the road and his home but hey who knows...

Cody
31-Aug-2007, 12:05 AM
He needs insurance.

MissJacksonCA
31-Aug-2007, 12:14 AM
While i'm not an actuary I doubt he'll be able to get insurance with the 10 accidents and the location of his home in general... insurance companies do after all want to make money not lose it every time a jackass drives into a home...