PDA

View Full Version : yet another reason gamestation rocks

Danny
01-Sep-2007, 05:48 PM
So i had twenty quid and fancied getting the burning crusade expansion to world of warcraft, i go in and they say "weve got a collectors one in the window if you want it", i ask how much and its £7.99. With the game, a soundtrack, a making off dvd, a load of trading cards and whatnot, a mouse mat adn a bigass hardback a4 art book ALL FOR UNDER 8 QUID!

now is that a good freakin' deal of what, considering i was gonna pay 20 friggin' quid for the regular version.:D

-OH and whilst its a good game and 8 quid a month is better value than a 7 hour xbox game for 50 quid i dont see how you can get adicted to this game.

...unless you play on one of those "role play" servers were you have to act like your character...thats just a glimpse into the darker side of nerdy gameing...:shifty: *lack of a paranoid smiley*

MinionZombie
01-Sep-2007, 05:51 PM
:shifty:

What is it with you and your bitching GameStation?

I bet you're making it all up! :D

Next thing, free Real Dolls with every copy of Duke Nukem 3D. :p:lol::D

Danny
02-Sep-2007, 10:09 AM
"real dolls"?:rockbrow:

dont know what your on about but that sounds 3 shades a' creepy to me, im sure if your looking for realistic dolls theres sites out there man:p

MinionZombie
02-Sep-2007, 10:47 AM
lol, ah mate, you haven't seen the C4 doc about "real dolls"?! Ah mate, you're missing out on some creepy-ass comedy right there. Tricky knows what I'm on about, the chap told me about the documentary. :lol:

And anyone who says they wouldn't do one...blatantly still would. :lol:

Cody
02-Sep-2007, 05:59 PM
whats a gamestation?

MinionZombie
02-Sep-2007, 06:09 PM
*rubs hands, sensing Hellsing's anticipation*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE

:lol::p

It's a store, just for videogames, in the UK. Either that or it's a cheap rip-off of a Playstation. :D

Danny
03-Sep-2007, 02:23 AM
^ actually in mexico it is.

no really, no tiedtothetracks stuff, really google it.