PDA

View Full Version : New Hitman Trailer

Cykotic
04-Sep-2007, 05:19 PM
ZKyqDo329bs

Minerva_Zombi
04-Sep-2007, 05:49 PM
If you put the letter "S" in front of Hitman, you have my exact opinion of that trailer.

Cykotic
04-Sep-2007, 05:56 PM
oh come on... it wasn't that bad...

AcesandEights
04-Sep-2007, 06:43 PM
We'll see. Looks crappy, but it might be fun...heck it could be masterful. *cough* But I doubt it.

MissJacksonCA
04-Sep-2007, 07:56 PM
lol... ****man.. it looks cute though... i'll see it

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2007, 09:19 AM
Seems very inspired by the latest game - Blood Money.

The one thing I DON'T like about it, is the inclusion of a female character, mainly there to try and jump 47's bones - erm, excuse me, he's a cloned assassin, he goes in, gets the job done (no, not sex) and then scarpers. He's cold, unemotional, almost speechless and is all about the kill.

If you simply need tits flying about for the PG-13 crowd of teenage boys to whack off to, then just have 47 attend the fetish/bondage party like in "Contracts" at the meat packing factory.

Agent 47 is all about the kill, not the pussy.

Anyway, I hope it'll be good, but with the track record ... ah mate. I read an article about the film in Total Film, and the filmmakers were aware of the poor track record of such films, so at least they're aware of it...I just hope it doesn't suck, because it could be such an awesome film. But if they end up pandering to idiots and MTV, rather than staying true to the source material...then F*CK YOU! :eek:

DjfunkmasterG
05-Sep-2007, 12:32 PM
Whats wrong with pussy? every straight man needs some pussy. :D

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2007, 05:46 PM
Whats wrong with pussy? every straight man needs some pussy. :D
Oh hell yeah, nout wrong with minge, lol...but Agent 47 is beyond "the holy flaps", to quote Ed.

In the games, Agent 47 is a loner walking amongst the crowds, he doesn't get lap dances, he doesn't shack up with some random, and only follows the sleazy old bint into her room in the Vegas mission in "Blood Money" so he can get another room key. :lol: (She does a crappy floor-based sex dance and then passes out, haha).

Agent 47 doesn't think with his dick, nor his heart - he thinks with his cold, blood-drenched hands.