PDA

View Full Version : The Wachowski Brothers are no more...

Neil
05-Sep-2007, 09:00 AM
Larry Wachowski is now Lana...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Wachowski-Brothers-Are-No-More-6261.html

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2007, 09:25 AM
:lol:

Ah mate, I heard a rumour about that a while back, never thought it'd actually happen.

Oh now this is a first for Hollywood...ho-ho-ho, I bet the studio's having a sh*tfit at this one...well, at least with them being camera shy, we won't have to sit through interviews with them where we have to get used to "Lana"...blimey.

DjfunkmasterG
05-Sep-2007, 09:33 AM
Wtf????

zombie04
05-Sep-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm still going to watch Speed Racer, but it's going to be difficult watching it when I won't be able to stop thinking about this.

Cykotic
05-Sep-2007, 01:07 PM
woah... never saw this coming

Danny
05-Sep-2007, 02:11 PM
huh. well thats a bit of random news for the day.

doesnt really have an impact on there film making so ,yeah, if the ...guys? happy with who he/she is right now, good for her/him.

damn thatd be confusing if you were the other brother.

bassman
05-Sep-2007, 02:20 PM
So why don't you stay for the night? Or maybe a bite?
I could show you my favourite obsession.
I've been making a man with blond hair and a tan
And he's good for relieving my tension

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania

http://bilder.vgb.no/9732/img_457f13da42066.jpg

Seriously though....why should this hurt their upcoming films? Who cares? The dude wants to be a lady, let him be a lady. What does it matter, being that he's the one behind the camera?

_liam_
05-Sep-2007, 04:22 PM
lol so he finally went through with it.

it's pretty old news guys, i thought you were geeks :rolleyes:
he also left his wife to go live with a dominatrix :lol: or that might have been the other one... ...anyway

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2007, 05:59 PM
So in other words, they both weirdos who made a couple of awesome movies once, then got shoved up their own arses for the sequels...then who knows, maybe they've gone "Matrix" on our asses with Speed Racer rather than all architect on us...hopefully the former anyway.

Like, fine and whatever if someone wants to "re-assign" their gender (is it just me, or is that a kinda odd official term for it?), but I'm one of those people who still thinks "well, you don't have a womb or ovaries...so you're not a proper woman in the end of the day" ... like 60 to 70 percent female. I duno...it's the same in the vice versa.

To properly be re-assigned there'd have to be cloning or something, only instead of a clone version of you as the same sex, a clone version of you, but as if you'd been born the other sex straight off-the-bat.

I don't mean this in an offensive way, or in a non-accepting way...after saying "whatever floats your boat", I always go all "man of science" and "well, ultimately..." on the topic...anyway...but whatever, as long as nobody's getting hurt, fine.

Speed Racer, eh? :D

Oh and that 3:10 to Yuma thing looks interesting...

zombie04
05-Sep-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm not saying what he/she's done with their personal life will alter their ability behind the camera. I'm just saying it'll be like watching a Woody Allen or Roman Polanski movie. It could be great, but the thought will stay in the back of your mind. Honestly I'm excited about Speed Racer.

bassman
05-Sep-2007, 09:04 PM
Let's think of it this way....Ed Wood was a cross dresser and he made good films.:shifty:

zombie04
05-Sep-2007, 09:14 PM
Let's think of it this way....Ed Wood was a cross dresser and he made good films.:shifty:

Well, I think that one is actually open to debate. To me they were good for every wrong reason.

bassman
05-Sep-2007, 09:16 PM
Well, I think that one is actually open to debate. To me they were good for every wrong reason.

That was my point. A bit of sarcasm, really. People love to hate his films, basically. They're good for a laugh but weren't intended to be...

EvilNed
05-Sep-2007, 09:53 PM
Sure, it's surprising. But as someone mentioned, they are already really camera shy. I've enjoyed all films they've been involved with so far, and I doubt this will make their future films any worse.

Cody
05-Sep-2007, 09:56 PM
Wtf??

MissJacksonCA
06-Sep-2007, 01:43 AM
Whats funny about this to me is I was reading on Ebay last night people who were selling dates with themselves and this dude in NYC was like i'm only interested in women who were born women not post op trannys... but again whats funny is trannys felt like they were born women so that could easily be taken the wrong way...

and on another note more pertinent... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUW

_liam_
06-Sep-2007, 08:21 PM
if you dont have a penis, you have a girls name and you wear dresses, then youve earned the right to be addressed as a girl in my book;)

DruNewp
06-Sep-2007, 08:36 PM
I remember Larry took a pre-op tranny to a premiere a couple years back. It was pretty well known that he was heading in this direction...

darth los
06-Sep-2007, 09:03 PM
Great, now maaybe there's a chance they can make another good movie besides the original matrix. :elol: