PDA

View Full Version : "Shoot ‘Em Up" keeps sounding better and better :)

Neil
06-Sep-2007, 07:51 AM
...shows Monica Bellucci and Clive Owen having sex in the middle of a gun battle. Monica writhes naked against Clive experiencing multiple orgasms, while he blows bad guys away.

How outrageous is that?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bellucci-s-Naked-Gun-Battle-6270.html

MinionZombie
06-Sep-2007, 10:19 AM
while he blows bad guys away

Take away the "away", and you've got a whole other movie right there. :D

Indeed, I saw a trailer on TV last night, looks like a bloody good fun time! Just balls out daft gun action - nice.

So in other words, with the energy of "Crank" (which was quite fun), but all about guns rather than running all the time and porking your missus amidst a sea of Chinese people, and better than "Smoking Aces" which pimped itself as a massive gun battle, which it wasn't, because it was mainly a load of build up and double-crossing (although I did enjoy the film, but it just didn't have the onslaught of gun fighting it said that it did)...now "Shoot Em Up" looks like some great fun!

Much better to be deliberately daft than being daft but trying to be serious (e.g. the removal of the bomb underneath Statham's car in Transporter 2 :rolleyes:) Plus, Clive Owen with a gun is just cool.

Neil
06-Sep-2007, 10:40 AM
the removal of the bomb underneath Statham's car in Transporter 2

Yes, that really was a bad idea! Why not just have him grounding the car or something simpler rather than the insanely unbelievable nonsense they resorted to!

bassman
06-Sep-2007, 01:09 PM
Looks like a fun flick. Plus i'm a sucker for anything with Bellucci....

Danny
06-Sep-2007, 01:20 PM
Take away the "away", and you've got a whole other movie right there. :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/haha.jpg

MinionZombie
06-Sep-2007, 05:56 PM
Yes, that really was a bad idea! Why not just have him grounding the car or something simpler rather than the insanely unbelievable nonsense they resorted to!
:lol:

hahaha, I know, it was sooooo bad wasn't it? :D

AcesandEights
06-Sep-2007, 08:34 PM
That woman is a goddess and Owen is pretty cool...not sure about the flick, but I'll definitely give it a look, but probably on DVD.

MissJacksonCA
07-Sep-2007, 03:22 AM
it does look better and better but im not really blown away by the sex thing ...