PDA

View Full Version : New Pics Online

DjfunkmasterG
06-Sep-2007, 09:30 PM
http://horror-movies.ca/horror_9188.html

clanglee
07-Sep-2007, 02:57 AM
cool find, thanks man. Decent looking zombies. Bet they look better through the camera.

coma
07-Sep-2007, 03:10 AM
Thanks DJ!
I love the Zombie girl with the crazy lip
I hope theres no CGI in this one. Im an old school guy. Gimmie Latex or give me death:D

ProfessorChaos
07-Sep-2007, 05:54 AM
that pic with the walking dead trooper shambling away from the burning car crash has got me super-stoked....when the fu*k is this film going to hit u.s. theaters?!?!?!?!?!?!

sirjacktorrance
07-Sep-2007, 02:14 PM
this chick ís awesome!! she reminds me the day of the dead zombies a bit,but more fresh.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/sirjacktorrance/diarynew1.jpg

Danny
07-Sep-2007, 02:37 PM
really?

REALLY?

she doesnt even look like a zombie, just a gurning hobo.

bassman
07-Sep-2007, 03:01 PM

:lol:

That's what I was thinking...

AcesandEights
07-Sep-2007, 04:02 PM
Nice, but too many details...must avoid.

Cody
07-Sep-2007, 06:56 PM
I can see how you would think she looks like a Day zombie, she has that warped face.

clanglee
08-Sep-2007, 01:45 AM
really?

REALLY?

Ok, I have to ask. What does "gurning" mean? As far as the hobo thing, yeah she does, but all hobos look like zombies to me. . . . . .I'm scared of hobos.:shifty:

DruNewp
08-Sep-2007, 06:45 AM
really?

REALLY?

Keep in mind, this is during the outbreak - unless they're risen from the grave, all the zombies are going to look fresh. Maybe bloody and tore-up, but fresh nonetheless!

AcesandEights
08-Sep-2007, 07:03 AM
Keep in mind, this is during the outbreak - unless they're risen from the grave, all the zombies are going to look fresh. Maybe bloody and tore-up, but fresh nonetheless!

Nah, Hellsing wants the insta-zombie effect, where one second you're a newly bitten victim, the camera pans away away and then back and you've transmogrified into a ghoul. He'd be quite happy if the transformations were lifted right from "Night of the Comet."

Isn't that right, Hellsing? :p

Danny
08-Sep-2007, 07:19 AM
no on both counts, like he said first few hours, so why is her entrie face pulled back against her head showing her gums?

either that or romeros gone all resident evil snarling zombies on us....

*eeiry breeze goes through, bell tols, crow caws, and everyone shivers....*

-OH and wiki is your freind people:

Gurning contests are a rural English tradition and were once common[citation needed] at travelling sideshows, fairs and freak shows. They are still held regularly in some villages[citation needed], and the contestants traditionally frame their faces through a horse collar - known as 'gurnin' through a braffin'. The World Gurning Championship is held annually in Egremont, Cumbria as one part of the Egremont Crab Fair. [1] Those with the greatest gurn capabilities are often those with no teeth[citation needed], as this provides greater room to move the jaw further up. In some cases the elderly or otherwise toothless can be capable of spectacular gurns covering the entire nose.

In Australia the most common form[citation needed] of gurning is the "duck face", with many areas holding local annual competitions for this form of facial expression. The "duck face" has been brought into mainstream culture by such people as TV's Kath and Kim, and is characterised by pursed lips and raised eyebrows.

it also counts for snarling round 'ere.