PDA

View Full Version : Mon tries to outrun train: I feel sick (no disturbing pictures)

LoSTBoY
07-Sep-2007, 09:42 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/09/07/pkg.mom.train.cnn?iref=mpvideosview

Mother ****er!

I felt sick when I heard the bit at the end. 2 Kids dead for 5 - 10 minuites wait, and she still lived.

f.u.c.k....

MikePizzoff
07-Sep-2007, 10:27 PM
Some people.... FARKING IDIOTS :mad:

Terran
07-Sep-2007, 10:32 PM
The kids were thrown from the vehicle....damn that must of been brutal

slickwilly13
07-Sep-2007, 10:37 PM
Sh!t, I tried to open the link and was bombarded with over 40 f#cking popups! :rockbrow:

Terran
08-Sep-2007, 12:32 AM
Sh!t, I tried to open the link and was bombarded with over 40 f#cking popups! :rockbrow:

See my Computer Security topic

strayrider
08-Sep-2007, 02:54 AM
I really feel for the crews of both of those trains. There was absolutely nothing they could do to prevent this accident, they are completely blameless, and still they will have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.

Next to hitting a school bus, this is a train engineer's worst nightmare.

-stray-

MissJacksonCA
09-Sep-2007, 01:24 AM
OMFG that's horrible! What's wrong with people who can't spare an extra few minutes here or there? Its like people who speed up for orange lights and who race through supermarket aisles at 40 mph and for what? Its deadly... I can only hope the alleged 'mother' of those children is charged with something punishable by death...

I wonder if she was mentally unstable perhaps she wasn't just trying to outrun the train maybe she was trying to get them killed... I feel for those poor children who survived they might have nothing short of serious medical problems that are going to forever result from this collision...

Cody
09-Sep-2007, 01:39 AM
lostboy whatever happened to you I barely see posts by you anymore

MissJacksonCA
09-Sep-2007, 01:47 AM
duh he's been lost

Cody
09-Sep-2007, 01:55 AM
lol efff youu

DeadJonas190
10-Sep-2007, 03:36 AM
How stupid can somebody be, this is as bad as those stupid f*cking parents who lock their kids in their car while they go off and do whatever because they can't be hassled to bring their kid(s) along.

I swear, people are getting more stupid every freaking day.

MissJacksonCA
10-Sep-2007, 03:45 AM
Some parentals blame the new child safety seat restraint rules where you're supposed to put child seats in the back as the reason why parents forget their children in the back seat of the car... though to my way of thinking that's about as asinine as the state senator who said that he blamed automakers for not putting rear view camera systems in all makes and models of cars on the market regardless of price after he backed over and killed his granddaughter...

I think there's a subliminal mentality that people live by whether they know it or not where they either dont want their children and/or they dont want to live... so they behave erratically or forgetful...

Neil
17-Sep-2007, 09:29 AM
The kids were thrown from the vehicle....damn that must of been brutal

Were they belted in?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/09/07/pkg.mom.train.cnn?iref=mpvideosview

Mother ****er!

I felt sick when I heard the bit at the end. 2 Kids dead for 5 - 10 minuites wait, and she still lived.

f.u.c.k....

Surely she's been charged?

MissJacksonCA
18-Sep-2007, 12:21 AM
Do you think the mother who tries to outrun a train actually would have taken the time to make sure her kids were belted in?

Either way... I imagine you can be thrown from a vehicle while belted given a few things... how loose the belt was AND whether it was the kind that goes over your lap alone and not your chest and lap...

Kinda reminds me of how the few places that have school buses with seat belts doesn't even make the children who are riding the bus wear them... wthellz? That's like saying go jump off the ship and if you want take a life vest but its up to you to be safe or risk death...

I wonder if this woman is going to take the insanity defense...