PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Romero BadAss?

DruNewp
08-Sep-2007, 07:11 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Asia Argento as Slack. Runnner up is Gaylen Ross as Franny...

Thoughts?

clanglee
08-Sep-2007, 09:04 AM
#9 :p

Griff
08-Sep-2007, 12:34 PM
http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=7013

jim102016
08-Sep-2007, 04:41 PM
#9 by far, even though I wouldn't turn down a date with Fran or Asia

Yojimbo
08-Sep-2007, 04:44 PM
As Griff pointed out, this was "asked and answered" on a previous post.

No worries, though. Personally, Galen Ross has a special place in my heart.

DruNewp
08-Sep-2007, 05:59 PM

Sorry! I'm sure you're bound to have some repeats once and awhile...

Cody
08-Sep-2007, 07:16 PM
Fran doesnt tickle my fancy to much. Asia does though.

DruNewp
08-Sep-2007, 07:59 PM
I think it's a nostalgia thing for me and franny. Kind of like Susan Day from the Partridge Family. One of my first crushes.

RustyHicks
08-Sep-2007, 08:43 PM
Gaylen Ross always did it for me.
Those big green eyes :)

Yojimbo
08-Sep-2007, 10:02 PM

Yeah, I myself am guilty of many. No worries, Dru!

I think it's a nostalgia thing for me and franny. Kind of like Susan Day from the Partridge Family. One of my first crushes.
Yojimbo agrees with Dru, including Susan Day.

MissJacksonCA
09-Sep-2007, 12:48 AM
I'm going to have to go with Asia... Fran just looked Frannish ...

Cody
09-Sep-2007, 01:38 AM
jackson you swinging a tad bit on the Bi side? your supposed to say a guys name ;)

MissJacksonCA
09-Sep-2007, 01:47 AM
If I can say a chick is fugly (and horrible as it is I say that a lot in my mind) ... then I can say when one is smoking hot... I'm not afraid of being labeled bi or gay... women are different like that... I can even eye another chicks breasts to say 'mine are better' ... and not be fearful of what other people think... but as a general rule I dont care what most people think cos I dont like a lot of people...

Theres not been a lot of hunks in zombie flix... I do love Simon Baker but meh... he played such a pussy in the movie WTF?

Danny
09-Sep-2007, 02:23 AM

every thread in dead descussion gets redone about 7 times so dont sweat it.:lol:

Griff
09-Sep-2007, 07:43 AM
We have some new contenders! The two female leads in DIARY are absolutely gorgeous - and ****ing good actors, too.

jdog
09-Sep-2007, 08:09 AM
im a fran fan myself.

Doc
08-Nov-2007, 03:18 AM
Even though she wasn't a "badass", I admit I kinda had a crush on Barbra from the original Night.:o

DubiousComforts
08-Nov-2007, 05:58 AM

I'm digging the love for Helen Cooper. This post is hysterical:
"The way Helen smoked her cigarette was sexy, and I dig brunettes. Also, she'd likely have a good deal of sexual frustration built up, and be hot and ready to go, after being married to a jerk husband for so many years."

Btw, Helen Cooper was not the "bare-assed" zombie. She was the clothed zombie that eats the bug off the tree.

DjfunkmasterG
08-Nov-2007, 11:32 AM
Gotta go with #9, even for a zombie she was hot. :D:evil:

Doc
08-Nov-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm digging the love for Helen Cooper. This post is hysterical:
"The way Helen smoked her cigarette was sexy, and I dig brunettes. Also, she'd likely have a good deal of sexual frustration built up, and be hot and ready to go, after being married to a jerk husband for so many years."

Btw, Helen Cooper was not the "bare-assed" zombie. She was the clothed zombie that eats the bug off the tree. Ok I admit it. There might have been times when I though Helen was hot to.:lol:

MikePizzoff
08-Nov-2007, 12:59 PM
Even though I'm a young guy, and was 15 years younger when I first saw Dawn, I'm going to have to say that I've always thought Gaylen Ross [Fran] was very attractive.

DubiousComforts
08-Nov-2007, 02:02 PM
Ok I admit it. There might have been times when I though Helen was hot to.:lol:
When the ghouls broke down the farmhouse door, they knew who to grab first.:D

wayzim
08-Nov-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Asia Argento as Slack. Runnner up is Gaylen Ross as Franny...

Thoughts?

Dunno about either, tho Asia was the most wicked in terms of kick-ass potential, and Fran was just that one step beyond the gals from Night. But I'd send some love to Lori Cardille from Day, simply to be different and give the poor girl creds for being the most believable warrior woman in the series.
Maybe not a hottie in the strictest sense of the word, but hey, I'm a wierd guy.

Wayne Z
"Among the most discriminating of Nature’s creatures, vampires fed exclusively upon humankind. Angelique never had cause to question this unique perspective. Until now ...
But his bland shaggy continence waited, and Angelique understood it was yet another part of her trial, each tidbit he offered a stray bone for the mongrel outcast.
The corpses he left where they lay as Nature’s scavengers arrived, carrion birds riding the tricky currents overhead, insects crawling across the remains for their share of the bounty. But the blood was the vampires’ province, and they wouldn’t share with anyone."

Preservation of A Species; the manuscript.

DubiousComforts
08-Nov-2007, 02:12 PM
Dunno about either, tho Asia was the most wicked in terms of kick-ass potential, and Fran was just that one step beyond the gals from Night. But I'd send some love to Lori Cardille from Day, simply to be different and give the poor girl creds for being the most believable warrior woman in the series. Maybe not a hottie in the strictest sense of the word, but hey, I'm a wierd guy.
You gotta give Lori Cardille credit for being at least as hot (if not hotter) than Jamie Lee Curtis. I never understood the fascination with Jamie Lee Curtis because she looks like a guy with a wig.

Similarly, I don't see how any male can look at Asia Argento as see a "sex symbol" when all I see is someone that looks like her father. :eek:

capncnut
08-Nov-2007, 08:29 PM
NOTLD: Judy, I'd definitely tap that ass.

Dawn: Fran. Then again there's a chick with dark brown hair who walks past Flyboy as he shows his WGON ID at the TV station. I'd serve her up some serious sausage.

Day: Sarah, obviously. I'd give her my 'beef treat'.

Land: Slack. And that's exactly what she would be after I've finished with her.

As for Diary, I haven't got a clue...

Doc
08-Nov-2007, 10:05 PM
NOTLD: Judy, I'd definitely tap that ass.

I agree at some points in the film she was alright.

Dawn: Fran. Then again there's a chick with dark brown hair who walks past Flyboy as shows his WGON ID at the TV station. I'd serve her up some serious sausage.

Fran was....How can I say this....ok I guess ,but....:confused: and I will keep a eye out for the dark brown haried one.:cool:

Day: Sarah, obviously. I'd give her my 'beef treat'.

She is way better with her hair down in my opinion:sneaky:

Land: Slack. And that's exactly what she would be after I've finished with her.

Oh my.....:eek:

Legion2213
09-Nov-2007, 02:05 PM
I like Barbra in Night 1990, and the biker chick who pies the zombie in Dawn.

Judy rose from Night 68 also needs a good seeing to!. :)

I'd take Sarah over Fran any day of the week...Fran just isn't my type (hard luck love). :D

jim102016
10-Nov-2007, 12:00 AM
You gotta give Lori Cardille credit for being at least as hot (if not hotter) than Jamie Lee Curtis. I never understood the fascination with Jamie Lee Curtis because she looks like a guy with a wig.

Similarly, I don't see how any male can look at Asia Argento as see a "sex symbol" when all I see is someone that looks like her father. :eek:

Ha, Jamie Lee Curtis. There's always that rumor, some time ago, that she was born with a dick. Popped into my mind when you said she looked like a guy with a wig, sorry to be off topic.

Griff
12-Nov-2007, 01:26 PM
A wonderful pic of Gaylen from the set of CREEPSHOW (taken from the new R2 DVD):

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1496/pdvd009eo6.jpg

acealive1
12-Nov-2007, 08:24 PM
Ha, Jamie Lee Curtis. There's always that rumor, some time ago, that she was born with a dick. Popped into my mind when you said she looked like a guy with a wig, sorry to be off topic.

honeslty look at a recent pic of dario argento,she doesnt look like her dad at all. he's aged not so well

MissJacksonCA
15-Nov-2007, 03:39 PM
Wow that pic of Gaylen doesn't remind me of Fran at all. She looks so happy and carefree. Hmmm... I still have to open the protective plastic casing on my Creepshow DVD to watch it.

bassman
15-Nov-2007, 04:26 PM
I've always thought that Gaylen looked much better with the brown hair. Too bad she didn't get more screen time in Creepshow.

Dommm
16-Nov-2007, 01:59 PM
lori cardilla does it for me, her *** looks hot in those combats in day.

jim102016
17-Nov-2007, 02:16 AM
A wonderful pic of Gaylen from the set of CREEPSHOW (taken from the new R2 DVD):

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1496/pdvd009eo6.jpg

Holy sh*t, I just saw Creepshow the other night for the thousandth time. Is she the one who gets buried in the sand with Ted Danson by crazy Leslie Neilsen? If it is, I didn't even recognize her.

sandrock74
17-Nov-2007, 10:33 PM
I think my vote would go with Motown (from Land). Something about her I just really like. Also, she's from my neck of the woods!

Doc
23-Nov-2007, 05:25 PM
When the ghouls broke down the farmhouse door, they knew who to grab first.:D Oh great! After seeing Night again I know completely agree with you! I never actually noticed how lovely she looked :o.

Doc
25-Nov-2007, 09:13 PM
When the ghouls broke down the farmhouse door, they knew who to grab first.:D Darn you DC after watching Night again I actually find Helen even more attractive and I always never notice her! Thanks alot pal!

DubiousComforts
25-Nov-2007, 09:44 PM
Darn you DC after watching Night again I actually find Helen even more attractive and I always never notice her! Thanks alot pal!
No problem! :D

The real problem is she didn't have a name that properly defined her suave, cigarette-smoking cool, like the urbane, Bond girl sexpot that she was. "Helen Cooper" sounds like a librarian, or a cable television gourmet ("The Kosher Kitchen with Helen Cooper"). :p

A way better name would have been Ursula Sommers.

Yojimbo
25-Nov-2007, 09:49 PM
No problem! :D

The real problem is she didn't have a name that properly defined her suave, cigarette-smoking cool, like the urbane, Bond girl sexpot that she was. "Helen Cooper" sounds like a librarian, or a cable television gourmet ("The Kosher Kitchen with Helen Cooper"). :p

A way better name would have been Ursula Sommers.

Helen Cooper could be like a sexy librarian's name.

DubiousComforts
25-Nov-2007, 09:53 PM
Helen Cooper could be like a sexy librarian's name.
That's true. Helen could have totally pulled off the buttoned-up, prim & proper look with horn-rimmed glasses. Plus, she's got those legs that just won't quit.

AcesandEights
25-Nov-2007, 10:24 PM
Griff, thanks for sharing that great pic of Gaylen.

Legion2213
25-Nov-2007, 10:32 PM
Helen Cooper is getting a lot of shouts here.

HPotD - Where classy ladies are always welcome! :D

Griff
26-Nov-2007, 09:45 PM
Griff, thanks for sharing that great pic of Gaylen.

You're welcome but I really had no other choice.