PDA

View Full Version : New Contest and Free Swag from "Library of the Living Dead" podcast.

Dr. Pus
09-Sep-2007, 04:43 AM
(I hope this is the correct forum. If not would one of the Mods or Administrators please move it? Thanks!)

Contest and Free Swag from "Library of the Living Dead"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announced in the new Episode #26 of "Library of the Living Dead" we have an easy as hell contest. What you need to do is tell us what your favorite zombie novel is and why. Tell us a little about why you liked it, your favorite scene, characters who you loved and wanted to survive, characters who you absolutely hated and wanted them dead as soon as possible. Yeah, stuff like that.

The prize will be an official laminated "Library Card" with your name and Library # on it for "Library of the Living Dead". But wait, there's more ... you'll also receive 10 "Library of the Living Dead" business cards to had out to your friends (free pimpage for me ... and as an added bonus you'll receive two 5x7 stickers for "Library of the Living Dead". Just make sure where you want to place them is really where you want to place them. It's permanent adhesive on the back.

So yeah, it's that easy. Recorded responses can be sent in via MP3 to my e-mail ..... dr_pus@hotmail.com .... or you can call the Zombie Hotline at 1-206-350-8029. I really want to hear your voices for this contest. The first five callers will receive an additional cool as hell prize.

Good luck and good headshots! :sneaky:

Dr. Pus