PDA

View Full Version : OK Where the eff are the reviews?

DjfunkmasterG
09-Sep-2007, 06:30 AM
Come on it is 2:30am EST and the movie is only 102 minutes long I would expect a review up by now. :p

Griff
09-Sep-2007, 07:42 AM
Hey, its 3.45am in my neck of the woods and I only just got in from the long drive home!

No energy for a review, suffice to say I think alotta people are gonna be very surprised and impressed by just how clever and fun it is. Does it live up to expectations? I guess that depends on the individual but, in my opinion, George did it. He really pulled it off.

I think I'll leave it at that but feel free to shoot a question or two if something's bugging ya.

sirjacktorrance
09-Sep-2007, 10:09 AM
it´s really 102 minutes long?
¿there´s lots of zombies?
¿there´s images of news reports of zombie attacks?
¿the headshots are weel done or it´s like cgi crapy land headshots ..?

Griff
09-Sep-2007, 05:00 PM
it´s really 102 minutes long?
¿there´s lots of zombies?
¿there´s images of news reports of zombie attacks?
¿the headshots are weel done or it´s like cgi crapy land headshots ..?

- I dunno, I never checked my watch but it sounds about right. (turns out it is 95 min)

- Define 'lots'. No CGI crowds here. Its told from the perspective of the humans so no zombie montages ala the start of DAY OF THE DEAD.

- Yes. But that's not the emphasis. The emphasis is on the experience of a select group of people.

- They're well done, a combination of techniques. All first person in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it fashion and usually quite startling. There's a few creative kills, as well, some of which couldn't be done as effectively without CGI but they really do deliver and got a huge audience response.