PDA

View Full Version : When will we see Distribution Details?

AcesandEights
10-Sep-2007, 06:18 PM
Now I have been doing a fair bit to not see spoilers on the film, but I popped by the the IMDB and Myspace pages for the film and didn't see details on when and how the film will be available. I'm leery about researching too much, as I don't want to uncover anymore details than I already have and thought I'd just ask here.

So, with the premiere of the film at the Toronto International Film Festival behind us, how long till we can get these details and what do we already know about how and when the film will be distributed?

strangeillusion
01-Nov-2007, 10:49 PM
Release date in the US is 2/15/2008 -- I would have posted this in a new thread but I guess I don;t post enough to be allowed to create new threads :rolleyes:

Now I have been doing a fair bit to not see spoilers on the film, but I popped by the the IMDB and Myspace pages for the film and didn't see details on when and how the film will be available. I'm leery about researching too much, as I don't want to uncover anymore details than I already have and thought I'd just ask here.

So, with the premiere of the film at the Toronto International Film Festival behind us, how long till we can get these details and what do we already know about how and when the film will be distributed?

AcesandEights
01-Nov-2007, 11:07 PM
Release date in the US is 2/15/2008 -- I would have posted this in a new thread but I guess I don;t post enough to be allowed to create new threads :rolleyes:

Weird...I've never heard of new users being barred from starting new threads here :rockbrow:

In nay event, thank you very much for the info! :)