PDA

View Full Version : 1st 3 minutes of Postal

DjfunkmasterG
11-Sep-2007, 06:46 PM
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_9230.html

I personally thought it was funny, and I would go see the rest, but it is a Uwe Boll film so who knows.

ENjoy

Cykotic
12-Sep-2007, 12:21 PM

what did i ever do for you to inflict this upon me???

this film is tastless, worthless garbage and that was just the first three minutes!!!!

God help the rest of it

MinionZombie
12-Sep-2007, 06:26 PM

what did i ever do for you to inflict this upon me???

this film is tastless, worthless garbage and that was just the first three minutes!!!!

God help the rest of it
lol, t'ain't loadin' fer me...:confused:

As I've consistently said, I'm actually gonna watch this flick, because I'm a big fan of Postal, so...

Went and watched it on YouTube...meh...didn't find it funny, nor offensive, just meh...will see what the rest is like...probably more "meh".

AcesandEights
13-Sep-2007, 12:09 AM
I agree with Cykotic. Pretty sick and tasteless garbage. I'm dismayed this was even posted here :|

Danny
13-Sep-2007, 02:33 AM
As I've consistently said, I'm actually gonna watch this flick, because I'm a big fan of Postal, so...

yeah thats why anyone went to see house of the dead, alone in the dark, blood rayne or any others, and we all know how every one turned out:sneaky:

coma
13-Sep-2007, 04:09 AM
The conversation was kind of funny than the whole "3000 people got killed by mistake" and the window washer thing.
HAHAHAH
Dead people
Lets have a romantic comady about hyjinks in Dachau
F*ck Ewe Boll

DjfunkmasterG
13-Sep-2007, 11:11 AM
Although using 9/11 may offend some you obviously have never played postal. Postal is loaded with this kind of sick humor and you have to be a fan of the game to be able to laugh at things like this.

Some people are being to uptight about it. Get over it, its just a clip from a movie that happens to reference events is history.

AcesandEights
13-Sep-2007, 09:42 PM
Some people are being to uptight about it. Get over it, its just a clip from a movie that happens to reference events is history.

Well, it's just a matter of personal opinion. I happen to think this was shamelessly done, by a dubious director, as a means to get attention and draw in more press and potential viewers.

Whatever, I leave you to your AIDs jokes and similar fodder :p

coma
14-Sep-2007, 05:57 AM
Although using 9/11 may offend some you obviously have never played postal. Postal is loaded with this kind of sick humor and you have to be a fan of the game to be able to laugh at things like this.

Never heard of the game. And, to me, being an actual witness to that particular history gives me a different experience seeing the "humor" in something like that.
"Get over it"
Whatever, bro.

It being ultra retard Boll doesnt help.

Danny
14-Sep-2007, 07:11 AM
i just think, especailly given its still recent with a social and political resonance, that it is one of those things that should just be untouchable for satire, like making a musical about the holocasut or something, i just wouldnt feel right with karma or somethign and would just be thinking in the back of my head "yknow i cant laugh at this", cus get over its aside its aim is to get people to laugh at 9/11, and im not some hardcore "never forget" character its just in extremely poor taste.