PDA

View Full Version : uh oh.......

acealive1
12-Sep-2007, 05:49 AM
guess who's back,kids?

had a great sabbatical away from the net(well over a month) did some travelling,some eating and a lot of concert watching. no one missed me? BLASPHEMY!!!

AcesandEights
12-Sep-2007, 06:45 AM
Oh, welcome back, man. Always good to take some time away. You're just in time to check out the latest developments on Diary.

acealive1
12-Sep-2007, 07:01 AM
Oh, welcome back, man. Always good to take some time away. You're just in time to check out the latest developments on Diary.

ohh i've been up to speed. i was only in toronto :D

fartpants
14-Sep-2007, 05:51 PM
ohh i've been up to speed. i was only in toronto :D

if you was in Toronto did you catch the screening of Diary...

acealive1
14-Sep-2007, 09:52 PM
if you was in Toronto did you catch the screening of Diary...

unfortunately no :( people played dumb when i asked about it. i was already on vacation and then remembered he was in the area for the screening.

Danny
15-Sep-2007, 02:18 AM
damn man, talk about being close enough to miss a once in a life time experience:dead:

acealive1
15-Sep-2007, 04:47 AM
damn man, talk about being close enough to miss a once in a life time experience:dead:

i've met kiss though. so my life long dream is fulfilled. and i've been to monroeville :D

Deaths_Shadow
15-Sep-2007, 09:03 AM
i've met kiss though. so my life long dream is fulfilled. and i've been to monroeville :D
I been to monroeville too,seen the mall and i believe it was off of "DAWN" drive, huh...go figure.lol :D

acealive1
15-Sep-2007, 04:56 PM
I been to monroeville too,seen the mall and i believe it was off of "DAWN" drive, huh...go figure.lol :D

LOL. i've only been past it the mall as i was in oakmont for a wedding. so i didnt have much time. also SHEETZ is the BEST PLACE EVER