PDA

View Full Version : anyone else sick of ****ing halo ad's yet?

Danny
14-Sep-2007, 03:47 AM
cus i sure as hell am, every game site has had a halo article on it eveyr 3 hours, enoughs enough,we know when its out, heres a seceret to games advertisers form gamers everywere "ist preordered, no ones gives a crap":lol:

on that note i found this earlier, it aint big, nor clever but lulz were had, oh yes they were.;)

TEWIw-a0GJw

DeadJonas190
14-Sep-2007, 05:24 AM
I am kind of sick of it, but at the same time I have to deal with it because I work at a Blockbuster that just started their own promotions of the game when they should have done so months ago.

Deaths_Shadow
14-Sep-2007, 05:47 AM
I never saw what the big deal was about Halo, don't get me wrong it's a good game but there are so many other good games out there that are if not better than Halo. But if you over advertise it enough like a 2 out of 4 star will ferrell movie or as i like to think of it "the media brainwash technique" it's gotta be be good right? lol

Danny
14-Sep-2007, 05:55 AM
i know it will be fun, but in the long run its gonna be 15 odd levels of shooting from one end to another ,ultimatley ending with the human race safe and at peace with the elites and there still loyal troops.
seriously, what else is gonna happen, plus the ad's kinda give it away ,even though its the only possible ending.

though could you imagine it ending with every halo firing and some squidbillies narrtor going "and they all died", no credits, it just ends. black screen, then back to the title menu:lol:

MinionZombie
14-Sep-2007, 10:40 AM
haha, that video was hilarious. :D

I haven't really seen many ads, but then I'm generally not looking in places where there are loads of Halo 3 ads...

Apparently MS have spent 10 million on advertising for Halo 3! :eek:

Danny
14-Sep-2007, 12:53 PM
images of starving africans come to mind.

CoinReturn
15-Sep-2007, 02:57 PM
Sick of the ads or not, you can't deny the awesomeness of this website:

http://halo3.com/believe/test/shell.html

Talk about one of the coolest designs ever, moving along the battlefield as you click to get information about objects, people, enemies and events.

Craig
15-Sep-2007, 11:21 PM
That ad is hilarious, I thought it was official until I saw the original one.

Sick of the ads or not, you can't deny the awesomeness of this website:

http://halo3.com/believe/test/shell.html

Wow, that's cool. Now I can truly grasp how much they're hyping this game, they better make it good.

Danny
16-Sep-2007, 11:10 AM
man, i whent to the cinema to see superbad last night and every indoor case for film posters was full of "heroes never die" halo 3 posters, this is really going overboard.:bored: