PDA

View Full Version : How many review threads do we need?

ProfessorChaos
15-Sep-2007, 10:55 PM
Seems like about half the threads on the first page here are all links to reviews. I've seen a couple of people comment on the idea that someone (mods) ought to combine all these into one thread. I totally agree...anyone else?

How 'bout it, moderators?

DruNewp
16-Sep-2007, 03:33 AM
Who cares? These are the biggest threads because that's what's exciting right now. I say bring 'em on!

DjfunkmasterG
16-Sep-2007, 09:36 AM
Seriously, why combine them right now... Let all the reviews have their own thread then when the hype dies down in a week or so then combine them.

They are just reviews and the most action this forum has seen since the announcement of Diary. Let the board have some life.

acealive1
16-Sep-2007, 10:04 PM
chaos,why do u care how many review threads there are? werent you one of the people crying that the boards were dead a few months ago?

ProfessorChaos
17-Sep-2007, 02:43 AM
chaos,why do u care how many review threads there are? werent you one of the people crying that the boards were dead a few months ago?

nope, that must've been some other "chaos", probably one who doesn't have a phd;)

acealive1
17-Sep-2007, 05:23 AM
nope, that must've been some other "chaos", probably one who doesn't have a phd;)

:shifty:

Geophyrd
17-Sep-2007, 12:10 PM
Otherwise how else do we comment on the reviews? If we miss reviews of reviews with the actual reviews, we'll be struggling to figure out who is talking about what.

Having said that...can't wait to see the flick.

jim102016
17-Sep-2007, 01:40 PM
Don't need a PhD to see the threads shouldn't be combined

ProfessorChaos
17-Sep-2007, 10:19 PM
jeez, gang, you guys are makin' me feel like captain rhodes from day here, all isolated and misunderstood....

*sulks off to corner of room, counts rounds remaining in pistol, prepares for gunfight*