PDA

View Full Version : The zombie plague has started!!!!

hudsonnhawk
18-Sep-2007, 11:10 PM
Check this link, it will start in Peru the dead are going to rise!! (lol)http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20838944/?GT1=10357

tkane18
19-Sep-2007, 05:23 PM
Bring it on!

Cykotic
19-Sep-2007, 05:29 PM
I have to admit, I'm kinda worried

Yojimbo
19-Sep-2007, 10:47 PM
I've been waiting and ready for the zombies to come since 1978! Finally!

Danny
19-Sep-2007, 10:49 PM
zombie apocalypse would mean no new movies or cd's though...

on one hand, no new media, on another no more chav's....

its a difficult choice eh?:lol:

SRP76
19-Sep-2007, 10:58 PM
That wouldn't bother me at all. The recent stuff on tv and in the movies has been foul. I could easily go without it.

Enough stuff already exists, to keep me entertained for several lifetimes.:D

Danny
19-Sep-2007, 11:18 PM
no power for dvd players, or pc's.

and though you may be about to say "well ill find a place with a gnerator, that runs on fuel, and can you outrun zombies lugging your bigass widescreen and a cd and dvd collection?:D

SRP76
19-Sep-2007, 11:38 PM
can you outrun zombies lugging your bigass widescreen and a cd and dvd collection?:D

You may laugh now, but I'd be willing to bet big money that you'd see people trying to do just that. Sad but true...

But if we did have a horde of deadheads banging on our doors (or, a thousand times worse, screaming, "BRRRAAAAIIIINS!!" while they're at it), the last thing any of us would be thinking would be, "damn, I was really wanting to see if Bruce Wayne was going to appear in the next episode of Smallville".

We'd be doing all we could just to remain breathing.

Luckily, the zombies would be slowed down, tripping over the fools running down the street with those televisions!:lol:

Yojimbo
20-Sep-2007, 12:38 AM
zombie apocalypse would mean no new movies or cd's though...

on one hand, no new media, on another no more chav's....

its a difficult choice eh?:lol:

Again, that term "chav's"

Hellsing, forgive me for being an ignorant American, but what are chav's? I've seen that term used a couple of times now, but have no clue as to what it is.

deadheads banging on our doors (or, a thousand times worse, screaming, "BRRRAAAAIIIINS!!" while they're at it)

Zombies shouldn't be screaming brains. Only those from the silly ROTLD and we know those aren't REAL zombies, but just cheap knockoff ripoff zombies, however funny they may be.

no power for dvd players, or pc's.

and though you may be about to say "well ill find a place with a gnerator, that runs on fuel, and can you outrun zombies lugging your bigass widescreen and a cd and dvd collection?:D

Point well taken. It's all fun and games until someone gets a chunk taken out of their leg or shoulder.

SRP76
20-Sep-2007, 12:46 AM
Zombies shouldn't be screaming brains. Only those from the silly ROTLD and we know those aren't REAL zombies, but just cheap knockoff ripoff zombies, however funny they may be.

Couldn't agree more. What's always bugged me about them, is that the whole premise of Return was that Night was "a true story", and they had zombies from it locked up in the basement (ooohhhhh, scary!).

Yet, the zombies are totally different. Makes no sense at all. If you have a Night zombie, it should at least be a Night-style zombie.

Danny
20-Sep-2007, 01:03 AM
Again, that term "chav's"

Hellsing, forgive me for being an ignorant American, but what are chav's? I've seen that term used a couple of times now, but have no clue as to what it is.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME FOLKS!

L9GP4cxHlUc

L4PthyDuFbk

ProfessorChaos
20-Sep-2007, 01:41 AM
dude, i am even more confused. who is this guy? is he like uk's version of johnny knoxville or something? all i could really understand was heavy use of the f-bomb, something about his buddy's pregnant girlfriend overdosin', and stating that he hits his girl when he's mad.....

no offense, brother, but those vids are tough to viddy, i barely made it through the first and shut the second one off when he started yelling at cars.

so what the hell are chav's?!?!?

are they cigarettes?

Danny
20-Sep-2007, 01:59 AM
*raises finger and opens mouth to comment then decides against it*

elaire26
20-Sep-2007, 03:17 PM
From good old wikipedia:

Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette....

They also wear Burberry style hats, like the guy in the video is wearing...
===

So, pretty much the dude in the video is a chav.

Cigarettes are not chavs in England. They're fags.

So when you're in England, and want to bum a cigarette off of somebody, you ask them if you could "Pinch a fag".

Boy, from "Zombie plauge starting" to "pinching fags"... I (heart) forums...

Bowie

Yojimbo
20-Sep-2007, 05:30 PM
THIS IS THE LAST TIME FOLKS!

Understood.
Thanks, Hellsing.

That freak is pretty entertaining, BTW. Reminds me of some of the homeboys from my neighborhood.

Danny
20-Sep-2007, 05:42 PM
well chavs kinda started out as white guys trying to act like american black rappers, which somehow started the questionable term "wigger", then it got all "doley, grilfreind beatin' ,binge drinkin', trackie suit wearing whit-er trash":lol:

ProfessorChaos
20-Sep-2007, 05:49 PM
okay, well, anyways, i thought you were about to stick up for that "chav", hellsing...i didn't want to sound too high and mighty, but my initial reaction was "man, that dude is totally "fookin" worthless and needs his ass kicked"

i think that you brits need to switch your use of the word "fag" to include punks like this guy.:lol: and talk about uneducated, every other word out of that guys mouth was "fu*k", which to me is just a sign of mental inability to form competent complete thoughtful sentences and just using profanity as filler to distract from the fact that he is a moron who can't carry on a single train of thought.

Yojimbo
20-Sep-2007, 05:53 PM
okay, well, anyways, i thought you were about to stick up for that "chav", hellsing...i didn't want to sound too high and mighty, but my initial reaction was "man, that dude is totally "fookin" worthless and needs his ass kicked"

i think that you brits need to switch your use of the word "fag" to include punks like this guy.:lol: and talk about uneducated, every other word out of that guys mouth was "fu*k", which to me is just a sign of mental inability to form competent complete thoughtful sentences and just using profanity as filler to distract from the fact that he is a moron who can't carry on a single train of thought.

Professor, using "fag" in that way in the UK would be confusing, don't you think? But I agree, the dude was an ignorant freak, though amusing.

Rottedfreak
20-Sep-2007, 07:30 PM
Oh great well be taxed to prevent ET virus ridden meteors crashing in the UK now!

clanglee
20-Sep-2007, 08:36 PM
and talk about uneducated, every other word out of that guys mouth was "fu*k", which to me is just a sign of mental inability to form competent complete thoughtful sentences and just using profanity as filler to distract from the fact that he is a moron who can't carry on a single train of thought.

I dunno man, that word is pretty fu#$&ng useful!! :D

Danny
21-Sep-2007, 02:21 AM
i feel i should point out that devvo is obviously a comedic parody of chavs and not the real deal, not that there arent people like that, believe me thats the enitre population of chad' but yeah you kidna fell for the borat setup guys.

clanglee
21-Sep-2007, 02:38 AM
speaking of Borat. . .Is Ali G and example of a Chav?

Danny
21-Sep-2007, 03:28 AM
not exactly, chavs are more foul mouthed, drunker and generally more verbally abusive and aggressive, like to the point of looking like they have a disability, for example someone walks past them on the strret and they feel compelled to yell at them somethign like "oy!, oy! you!, s'fuk you lookin' at yer dick-ed'!"

clanglee
21-Sep-2007, 03:32 AM
Ahhh, gutter punks. . and hood rats.

Danny
21-Sep-2007, 03:56 AM
*snaps fingers* yeah pretty much.

acealive1
21-Sep-2007, 04:03 AM
diarrhea?!?! oh noez!!!!!!!!

clanglee
21-Sep-2007, 08:23 PM
I've actually seen one of the early videos of that guy a while back. I totally bought it. These vids are a bit easier to see the goof. But if ya hadn't said anything, I might have been fooled by these ones too.

Legion2213
23-Sep-2007, 12:16 AM
well chavs kinda started out as white guys trying to act like american black rappers, which somehow started the questionable term "wigger", then it got all "doley, grilfreind beatin' ,binge drinkin', trackie suit wearing whit-er trash":lol:

We call them "scallies" on Merseyside...in Scotland they are called "neds".