PDA

View Full Version : Ted the cave diver

Danny
19-Sep-2007, 04:29 AM
Listening to the mega 64 podcast a while back when talking about the most terrifying story theyve ever read one of the actors from the show(derrick acosta) mentions how he found a sotry on the net called ted the cave diver years back ,it scared the crap outtta him but he never found it again (and thats happened to everyone a few times, the losing a site adress, and damn its annoying), so i look it up on that "thingsnotongoogle" site and find : http://www.tedthecaver.com/ted/index.htm

Its a story about a cave diver that starts as a caving blog and decneds into some kind of lovecraftian story, with a great twist "ending" to it, plus the basic idea of the calustrophobia of caving makes it all the more creepy, at least worth a read i reckon.

AcesandEights
19-Sep-2007, 05:11 AM
I remember Ted the Caver! I forwarded that to a ton of people a few years. Good stuff. Very fun and nicely creapy read.

DeadJonas190
22-Sep-2007, 05:19 AM
Freaky story... one question though

Does it just end after the 5/19/01 post or is my internet messing up?

Danny
22-Sep-2007, 12:58 PM
thats the point its done like its real and it ends with him going to do ...what hes going to do and then it happens, so what happened to him so he couldnt update the site?:sneaky:

DeadJonas190
22-Sep-2007, 11:46 PM
Thats what I thought, but I have been having a few problems off and on with my internet so I wasn't 100% sure.