PDA

View Full Version : Britney, Britney, Britney!!

Neil
22-Sep-2007, 08:50 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7007979.stm

ProfessorChaos
22-Sep-2007, 08:55 PM
Britney Spears: re-defining "rock bottom", one day at a time:lol:

MinionZombie
22-Sep-2007, 09:06 PM
Why on earth these "stars" don't just pack it in and live off the interest of their cash in the bank and the various businesses they have set up that they don't even run, get out of the lime light, you just destroy your past, it's crazy.

I wonder if South Park will spoof this stuff when it returns, which must be pretty soon.

_liam_
22-Sep-2007, 09:18 PM
britney is a work of art.

her sudden rise and fantastic fall are a fantastic take on the american dream.
- one day she'll die tragically, and some time after that people will wear ironic britney tshirts with images of her from her heyday

ProfessorChaos
22-Sep-2007, 09:58 PM
I wonder if South Park will spoof this stuff when it returns, which must be pretty soon.

south park starts new episodes october 3rd, at least here in the states...i'm still hopin' we get an anna nicole smith episode, but i'd love to see a britney episode, too.:evil:

they probably don't want to do the britney episode just yet, though, it seems like she does something crazy every week, so they'll jut wait for her to overdose, die in a car crash, etc.

Danny
22-Sep-2007, 11:26 PM
damn man, shes heading into macauly kulkin/ meichal jackson teritory of crazy, only ,to quote dave chappele, jackson wrote thriller ,so hes still got somethign going for him.:lol:

zombie04
23-Sep-2007, 12:40 AM

I don't know if I could handle that. I'm just so fed up with crap like this, Anna Nicole Smith, and OJ Simpson. They over-do all this stuff on tv and now I'm just so fed up with it I'm stuck watching re-run after re-run of Law & Order SVU and CI because at least it's different. I think everybody has gotten the point that these people are incredibly shallow and have sorry excuses of existence, at least two of the three now.

I think I'd rather just have South Park mock something else now because I don't think I could even handle seeing it on that show now.

capncnut
23-Sep-2007, 11:21 AM
britney is a work of art.
Indeed, like a gargoyle sculpture.

MissJacksonCA
28-Sep-2007, 02:08 PM
Everyone loves to watch a trainwreck

ProfessorChaos
28-Sep-2007, 05:34 PM
i wonder just how much more stuff she's gonna pull. it just doesn't seem like she's ever gonna level out, she's been in a continuous downward spiral for the last two years. you'd think that there's bound to be a grand finale one of these days...i bet one of her kids ends up drowning in the pool or having a overdose after eating his mom's stash of coke...while she's off dancing on tables and passing out in bathrooms.:|

Danny
29-Sep-2007, 02:17 AM
that'd be funny if it wasnt probably gonna happen.:bored:

AcesandEights
29-Sep-2007, 08:08 AM
Yup, it's just plain ol' sad.

Tricky
29-Sep-2007, 06:06 PM
when i was at college back in '99 - '01 everyone thought she was the best thing since sliced bread!her career was huge!now shes a fat,frumpy,insane single mother who's life is falling apart under the media magnifying glass!spat out of the other side of the relentless pop music meat grinder

ProfessorChaos
29-Sep-2007, 06:17 PM
yeah, you can lay a lot of blame on the mtv, us weekly, e! news, etc. they put these people on pedestals and praise them like gods, then put them into a fishbowl and watch their every move, and as soon as they get the chance, they tear them down and scrutinize their every waking move. you almost feel sorry for them....

but then, you realize that there's all sorts of stars who don't have these sort of problems, and it's because they aren't total attention whores and have common sense.

i think that the majority of britney's problems are her own fault. she's just too stupid, self-centered, and vain for her own good.