View Full Version : And after Quint's Negative reviewm Hary says:

Lord_Galvatron
23-Sep-2007, 02:52 AM
It's FANTASTIC

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34115

:D

Danny
23-Sep-2007, 03:14 AM
damn man, you aint dead, though i never finished watching season 4 so i dont know if prime kille dyou or not so....;)

-but yeah, that was a great review, and slightly touching in parts, though yeah i can see how teaching those smart ass film students (being one myself) would get damn tedious sozombies would be no big deal. But still cant wait for this movie, this ,like transformers, superbad, and hot fuzz to name a few is one of the must see in the cinema flicks of the year.

-Though i didnt go and see a single flick in the cinema in '06, yet ive been about 2 dozen times since february, guess this is just a good year for ...well good movies it would seem.

Though its a shame my freinds wouldnt go for my idea watching disturbia and sneaking into death proff, they had to see chuck and larry instead:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
23-Sep-2007, 11:18 AM
Ug, it's always a pain in the arse to get friends to see the movies you want, because either they don't want to, or they've already been and seen it without you, gah! :mad:

Anyway, I think I might actually go and see Death Proof in the cinema - on my own like a right billy no mates on protest - when it goes into 'cinema 13', i.e. 'the cinema where films go to die' - it's a great room because the chairs are like arm chairs, they recline and have their own tables and barely anybody goes to see films in them, haha!

Anyway again...opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and some of them stink like sh*t. :lol:

I'm trying to not pay attention to too much talk about Diary and just go into it fresh. :)

DVW5150
24-Sep-2007, 01:31 AM
I saw Death Proof as being released in the dvd store by itself.
With out Terror Planet.
It was Grindhouse.
Now QT is releasing them separately.
Boo hoo.
Grindhouse was so friggin good, because it had that flavor of those early mid 70s movies. The stuff between the movies made it great.
Squeeze us for every drop QT, maybe someday...
Well maybe not, there will be a release of Grindhouse.
With both movies,the shorts and preview stuff on the DVD.
As for Diary , this review sparks me to wait in line opening morning, and see the first theatrical showing in the DC area.
Dedicated to GAR, his noble art that has been imitated, bastardized & pooped on by near-do-well reviewers.
Well, is Diary going to be around in the USA before Holloween?
Anybody know?If so , it will be a great 43rd birthday present!
Ill just Google it.
Uh oh, my wifes calling me...:elol:

Danny
24-Sep-2007, 01:37 AM
all i know is ive seenfilms by george lucas or stephen speilburg i hated but ive never seen a romero film i didnt like,that says it all for me.;)