PDA

View Full Version : silent hill origins TGS trailer

Danny
24-Sep-2007, 01:41 AM
5OoczHq2UpM

Now theyve taken it out the hands of that u.s company who were making it into a resi 4 clone and team silent chose to give it to that uk team instead its looking great and it was one of the reasons i bought a PSP the other day.
any othe silent hill fans got any expectations on this perquel to silent hill 1?
I think, considering ive not played the origional since... i dunno 2001 maybe?, that it'd be nice to get back on the mythos of what the cult did to corrupt the magic in "the place of silent sprirts", maybe some tie-ins, liek amybe the trucker grew up in wish house or something?...:sneaky:

capncnut
24-Sep-2007, 03:37 PM
any othe silent hill fans got any expectations on this perquel to silent hill 1?
I think it looks pretty decent actually. I'll probably wait until this comes out on PS2, they say it's PSP only but I doubt that very much seeing as though almost every game that's released for it end up on the PS2 eventually.

I think, considering ive not played the origional since... i dunno 2001 maybe?, that it'd be nice to get back on the mythos of what the cult did to corrupt the magic in "the place of silent sprirts", maybe some tie-ins, liek amybe the trucker grew up in wish house or something?
Oh, I think that's covered already. I replayed SH1 some time ago and I could swear there was a note that said something about a truck driver.