Nice payday for collecting all those email addresses :shifty:

darth los
30-Sep-2007, 01:29 AM
http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

lol, nearing 17k signatures.:lol:

Lol, If i didn't know better i'd say you started the damn thing hells. :D

Danny
30-Sep-2007, 02:26 AM
nope but it tip my invisible hat to the guy.;)

capncnut
30-Sep-2007, 01:19 PM
I saw this signature in there. God, I hope it isn't true.

I am a genius! You fools lack the intelligence of a smart man! I will continue to forge forward in hopes of bettering the Videogame community. In fact, i will soon expand and reach out to all the anime fans looking for an honest-to-god good anime adaption!

:eek::D

MinionZombie
30-Sep-2007, 06:50 PM
I bet that's a fake, but still...if it was real, I wouldn't be Boll-ed over ... nyah-haha, get it? :p

*listens to everybody groan*

That's the spirit! :)

ProfessorChaos
30-Sep-2007, 07:09 PM
i've never seen any of this dude's films, and don't plan on seeing any of them. i guess i have the gift of hindsight, but after seeing the types of reviews this dude has received, i decided to sign this petition, just to help keep morons like this from destroying anymore filmstock.

Danny
30-Sep-2007, 07:10 PM
dude anime fans are even more rabid than gamers, if he did a **** live action evangelion or something hed probably get death threats from the servere anime nut jobs.

Though could you imagine: "DRAGONBALL Z: a uwe boll picture" that could quite posibly be the most gay movie youd ever see, and im not talking derogatorys here people.:lol:

capncnut
01-Oct-2007, 12:39 PM
"DRAGONBALL Z: a uwe boll picture"
I'd go to that, it has the potential to be comedy of the decade. :lol:

MinionZombie
01-Oct-2007, 05:52 PM
Or if he really wanted to go nuts - "Dragon-Boll: Z" - really blow his load all over himself.

Geophyrd
02-Oct-2007, 12:24 PM
I mean, why do we need to stop him? All we have to do is not watch his flicks. Is anyone holding a gun to your head?

Or is the thinking that someone else might have done a better job with House of the Dead (Rob Zombie maybe?)

slickwilly13
02-Oct-2007, 01:05 PM
How about stopping Paul S Anderson while we're at it. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

ProfessorChaos
02-Oct-2007, 02:11 PM
How about stopping Paul S Anderson while we're at it. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

yeah, someone ought to do something about him quickly, i heard that they were at one time considering him to direct the castlevania movie...which would then in turn end up like "van-helsing" or something horrible like that.

castlevania would be a fu(king sweet movie if done by the right people...but i don't think that many of those types exist in hollywood anymore.:(

capncnut
02-Oct-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah, someone has to stop that prick from remaking Death Race 2000, NOW!