PDA

View Full Version : Nazism

EvilNed
27-Sep-2007, 12:09 AM
Isn't it just outrageously fun to dress up as a nazi at a party and get a group heiling together? I did it today, and I had a blast. I hate the PC bastards who made me shut down my act, tho.

AcesandEights
27-Sep-2007, 12:12 AM
True. The only thing those nazi bastards had going for them was their style. Snappy dressers, those c*cks*ck*rs :mad:

It's all in the psychology of the uniform, which I think there has been quite a bit written about.

Edit: Oh god, this is in general discussion?

Danny
27-Sep-2007, 12:44 AM
^ reminds me of this stand up bit i saw a while back

"i just noticved something"

"what?"

"our uniforms have skulls on"

"so?"

"does-does that mean were the baddies?":lol:

SRP76
27-Sep-2007, 01:28 AM
Isn't it just outrageously fun to dress up as a nazi at a party and get a group heiling together?

.........no.:|

ProfessorChaos
27-Sep-2007, 04:52 AM
True. The only thing those nazi bastards had going for them was their style. Snappy dressers, those c*cks*ck*rs :mad:

It's all in the psychology of the uniform, which I think there has been quite a bit written about.

Edit: Oh god, this is in general discussion?

yeah, i was in the marines, ya know, and everyone knows the marine corps for their dress blues. my buddies and me all agreed that as bad-ass as dress blues are, the nazi uniforms (:skull::skull:skulls:skull::skull:) were much cooler and that the corps ought to take a style tip from those lovable nazi kids.

kortick
27-Sep-2007, 07:00 AM
ha

reminds me of a time i was at a club
and a guy came out dressed in full nazi regalia
and asked everyone if they wanted to meet anne frank
when everyone said yes
he emptied a full ashtray onto the stage

the nazis in prison arent nearly as much fun tho

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2007, 10:58 AM
^ reminds me of this stand up bit i saw a while back

"i just noticved something"

"what?"

"our uniforms have skulls on"

"so?"

"does-does that mean were the baddies?":lol:
That Mitchell & Webb Look - genius sketch that was. :)

_liam_
27-Sep-2007, 05:27 PM
people wont let me drag ethnics into the street by their hair

IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

etc

EvilNed
27-Sep-2007, 05:39 PM
ha

when everyone said yes

Oh god. That is such a good joke! I have to pull that one next time I dress up.

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2007, 05:57 PM
I read a blog by Richard Hammond about the Nazi handbag that's been in all the papers/on tv here in the UK, and quite rightly he pointed out - at some point there was a meeting between a bunch of people to decide on the design, or at least approve it, and nobody saw any fault with a Swastika on a handbag. :rolleyes:

I also liked his idea of hiring the woman who complained as an official common sense agent, brilliant. :)

Marie
27-Sep-2007, 06:50 PM
Isn't it just outrageously fun to dress up as a nazi at a party and get a group heiling together? I did it today, and I had a blast. I hate the PC bastards who made me shut down my act, tho.

Speaking as someone with German and Austrian Grandparents..... No.

M_

EvilNed
27-Sep-2007, 08:29 PM
I think the whole nazi-thing (I'm talking ww2 here, not neo-nazis) are just so hilariously fun to act out. Sure, they committed horrible crimes to humanity. But heck, Mel Brooks makes fun of them. Why can't I?

acealive1
27-Sep-2007, 10:08 PM

my aunt is jewish,so no this isnt funny.

ProfessorChaos
28-Sep-2007, 02:12 AM
I hate the PC bastards who made me shut down my act, tho.

Yeah, I agree. The entire world is WAY to sensitive these days. I see these commericials on tv these days talking about the "worst four-letter word you can teach your kids is HATE..."

What a bunch of pussy douchebags.:moon:

I HATE soft-ass whiny PC morons.

That's not defending Nazis or anything, they were kinda extreme...

I'm just saying that people these days are weak and weak-minded.

MinionZombie
28-Sep-2007, 10:53 AM
I think Nazi mockery has a time and a place as well as a tone - the British sictom 'Allo 'Allo being a prime example. All the Nazis in that are bumbling idiots, buffoons and panicky-petes, nothing threatening about them at all, it's all mockery.

That's just me commenting in general, besides, I had that sitcom on my mind just now...

EvilNed
28-Sep-2007, 02:55 PM
my aunt is jewish,so no this isnt funny.

My friends are jewish, and they join in.

I'm definetly with you Chaos. I can't stand to hang around people who can't tolerate extreme and controversial jokes. Nazism is funny! That's like the number one rule of humour.

B. Brown
28-Sep-2007, 10:03 PM
ha

when everyone said yes

the nazis in prison arent nearly as much fun tho

Must've took quite a collection of sick minds to think of that completely tasteless and disrespectful "joke"... not to mention, it's not remotely funny.

I can't believe they allow you to get away with a post like that.

http://www.terrotten.com/gritosdealerta/disco/vafollowyourleader.jpg

I think it's just outrageously fun to go out and beat Nazi sympathizers until they're starting to puke up their intestines... and then you put their heads under the wheel of your car and hit the gas.

That's just me, though. /shrug

Whatever floats your boat, I guess... am I right!?

_liam_
29-Sep-2007, 12:24 AM
there's nothing wrong with mocking fascists, but a certain degree of tact has to be employed.

personally i cant relate to people who say things like "i think that's dreadfully insensitive, i'd like to remove your face with a broken bottle and rub dog turd in your eyes for that" :rockbrow: i mean jesus, if violent fantasies roll so easily off one's tongue, perhaps one shouldnt take the moral high ground so vocally.

or not, i dunno...whatever

mista_mo
29-Sep-2007, 12:37 AM
sigh.....

kortick, that joke is friggin hilarious. sorry but it is.

how is he a nazi sympathizer tho? honestly? tell me how. Why, cus he dressed as one?

weak man, just weak.

Danny
29-Sep-2007, 01:33 AM
im inclined to agree the one lasting curse of the nazi's is due to the unjust hate they persecuted on others it brings out just as much hate nowadays in other people, i know guys who whent ape**** at high school when we got some german exchange students, but i highly doubt any of them were zieg hielin' it up with hitler.

SRP76
29-Sep-2007, 01:48 AM
I could give a crap less what people do away from me. They can dress up like whatever they want. As long as they aren't trying to impose their will on me, they're fine.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to do such a thing, though. Putting on a Nazi uniform is a lot like smearing a turd over your body. But if you can live with the stink, that's fine. I just know that I wouldn't want to look like one.

_liam_
29-Sep-2007, 11:01 AM
well how we deal with nazism is an important and contentious issue.

if we demonise the nazis, we begin to negate the possibility that we are capable of such atrocities - which is something we should never lose sight of, and for me is the main lesson of the second world war.

on the other hand if we make fun of them, does it trivialise the issue and rob the message of it's grave power?

who knows, as long as you know it's wrong and you employ tact & a degree of subtlety when making jokes about it

MinionZombie
29-Sep-2007, 12:11 PM
I think it's all about context, it's easy to mock them and that works, but it's also very easy to cut the mockery and focus on the cold facts and realities of the conflict. Standing in the epic grave yards in France on history trips isn't a big bucket o' entertainment...well it wasn't for me, there were some others who were treating it like a holiday, standing on the monuments and taking holiday snaps of each other, meanwhile I was focussing on whether or not you could hear and birds singing when you stood in the middle of the whole lot...I forget the name of the cemetery, but it's the really famous one, the really big one...I think the frogs were even thinking of paving a bloody ROAD through the damn thing last year, f*cking morons - how on earth could you even contemplate such a thing (I think that was quashed fairly swiftly, especially after it got into "the media")...

Anyway, the power of the situation can never be lost, but neither can the opportunity to mock the crap out of the evil bastards who perpetrated the acts - like they say, make light of that which scares you most...or something along those lines.

It's all about context, time & place.

EvilNed
29-Sep-2007, 12:47 PM
Must've took quite a collection of sick minds to think of that completely tasteless and disrespectful "joke"... not to mention, it's not remotely funny.

What are you talking about? That joke was pure ace. If you find it offensive, then you should cool off. It's meant as a JOKE, it's not meant to hurt anyone and joking about traumas is a way to get over them. That's a fact. If you want to remain stonefaced whenever someone brings up nazism, be my guest, but you can't expect others to do the same. Without joking about nazism, we'd never had gotten over it. And that's a fact. Accept it.

MikePizzoff
29-Sep-2007, 09:51 PM
I think the whole nazi-thing (I'm talking ww2 here, not neo-nazis) are just so hilariously fun to act out. Sure, they committed horrible crimes to humanity. But heck, Mel Brooks makes fun of them. Why can't I?

Dressing as a Nazi, screaming 'seig heil' and hailing is not, in any way, shape, or form, making fun of them. Seems to be glorifying, if anything.

:|

strayrider
30-Sep-2007, 05:45 AM
I'll have to agree with Ned on this one. The Anne Frank joke is hilarious.

If you don't think that it is, I blame George W. Bush.

:lol:

-stray-

Tricky
30-Sep-2007, 09:55 AM
Dressing as a Nazi, screaming 'seig heil' and hailing is not, in any way, shape, or form, making fun of them. Seems to be glorifying, if anything.

I dont know,have you seen the episode of father ted with the nazis on?its pretty damned funny that one :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6qTyDFtLEU

Chic Freak
30-Sep-2007, 12:39 PM
Just to back up what a few people have said already, I don't think there's anything wrong with mocking Nazis. I mean, if any political group deserves mocking...!

You just need to make sure you aren't inadvertently belittling what people suffered at their hands, or mocking them as well.

If I turned up at a party to a bunch of people dressed up as Nazis throwing salutes, I would feel very uncomfortable (despite being pretty Aryan looking, minus the dyed black hair!), unless they were *very* close friends and I could know for sure it was purely drunken mucking about.

Marie
30-Sep-2007, 12:47 PM
I dont know,have you seen the episode of father ted with the nazis on?its pretty damned funny that one :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6qTyDFtLEU

Why was the older Chinese man in the yard when Father Ted was gesturing at the window wearing what looked like a Jewish prayer shawl?

M_

AcesandEights
30-Sep-2007, 12:49 PM
Just to back up what a few people have said already, I don't think there's anything wrong with mocking Nazis. I mean, if any political group deserves mocking...!

You just need to make sure you aren't inadvertently belittling what people suffered at their hands, or mocking them as well.

Now that just sounds like good, clean common sense!

kortick
01-Oct-2007, 01:02 AM
I think it's just outrageously fun to go out and beat Nazi sympathizers until they're starting to puke up their intestines... and then you put their heads under the wheel of your car and hit the gas.

That's just me, though. /shrug

Whatever floats your boat, I guess... am I right!?

funny how you put down nazis but the behaviour you express is pretty nazi like.

by the way --edited---

ProfessorChaos
01-Oct-2007, 02:14 AM

by the way ---edited---

holy cow, i just spit soda all over my fu(kin' lap!!!!:lol:

Danny
01-Oct-2007, 03:27 AM
just thought id throw this topic ni the ring before this heads down the falme and closure route: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_mysticism , Some of the stuff in hellboy doesnt seem taht far off, the nazis were nutters, well they were nutters to begin what with all the blonde hair blue eyes garbage (brown hair ,green eyes like a mutha'! :lol:) and the whole "kill the jews" frigology, but still, this just adds a little more to the crazy pile.

kortick
01-Oct-2007, 03:42 AM
just so it is known
i didnt make that tasteless (sorry couldnt resist) remark
about b brown to flame him

in fact i never checked his profile until after to see if he was a man or woman

i did it to see if he is really as uptight as he seems to be
or if he doesnt realise that taking things too seriously around here
is just plain asking for it

so, mr brown please do not take my comment as
the highly insulting way it could be

as you hang around here longer you will see
i dont fight with other members and i dont flame

it was more to show you the difference of making a post meant to insult you
as opposed to making a post that inadvertently insulted you

my apologies to you if you still dont understand

ps sorry about the soda prof

ProfessorChaos
01-Oct-2007, 04:12 AM
ps sorry about the soda prof

and you damn well should be!:mad:

no really, it's okay, i wasn't wearing a rented tux or anything.:)

AcesandEights
01-Oct-2007, 06:26 AM
just so it is known
i didnt make that tasteless (sorry couldnt resist) remark
about b brown to flame him

Well, for what it's worth. I have always found you to be a pretty calm and well centered poster, Kortick. Hell, you even post in a nice poetically balanced fashion. Then again it could just be that I keep thinking your triangle avatar is an odd, cycloptic smiley face, and that maybe makes me predisposed to think you're a generally happy-go-lucky sort:D

EvilNed
02-Oct-2007, 03:30 PM

Their dresscode is worthy of glorification. Because it kicks ass.

mista_mo
03-Oct-2007, 03:19 PM
i agree.

they were stylin.
and they were rollin
and we were hatin
cus they were ridin dirty

EvilNed
03-Oct-2007, 03:32 PM
Today is Germany national holiday!

slickwilly13
03-Oct-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah, the Germans of WW2 did dress in style and goose-stepped the right way.

Trencher
05-Oct-2007, 10:58 AM
Can you call someone a punk on this forum withouth getting banned?

ProfessorChaos
05-Oct-2007, 11:34 AM
That depends...

You gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do ya, punk?

Trencher
05-Oct-2007, 05:36 PM
Lucky like face the posibility of being banned from another cool forum or Lucky like face Clint Eastwood with a magnum lucky?

Kaos
05-Oct-2007, 08:22 PM
Lucky like face the posibility of being banned from another cool forum or Lucky like face Clint Eastwood with a magnum lucky?
More like, name-calling is a tool used for debate in elementary schools. It really has no place in public discourse among adults and is frowned upon here.

It can be construed as either flaming or baiting depending upon the name called and the context.

It is generally more useful to attack the idea and not the person.

B. Brown
10-Oct-2007, 02:37 PM

by the way ---edited---?

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Before trying to argue with someone about this matter, please get an education... GED doesn't count.

It'd be nice if you had a job, too. I don't feel like paying for your unlimited amount of children when you apply for welfare.

k. Thanks.

Danny
10-Oct-2007, 02:40 PM
you unbelievable ass, you brought up an old thread just to flame someone , yeah, im applauding your jack-assery right now buddy, you proved it, hes the ass your the big man, right on.:rolleyes:

B. Brown
10-Oct-2007, 02:41 PM
holy cow, i just spit soda all over my fu(kin' lap!!!!:lol:

I suggest replying to a joke like that when you're over the age of 13.

In the mean time, go away from your computer, and socialize with people. No one gets anywhere in life, posting remarks like "i just spit soda all over my fu(kin' lap!!!! lol", towards welfare recipients who sit on their asses all day, typing Nazi jokes on a shoddy Internet forum.

I'm trying to help you, before you end up like kortick. Value your education, get a job, and use condoms... take my advice.

you unbelievable ass, you brought up an old thread just to flame someone , yeah, im applauding your jack-assery right now buddy, you proved it, hes the ass your the big man, right on.:rolleyes:

When you learn to type a coherent reply, then please get back to me.

Thanks.

Danny
10-Oct-2007, 02:44 PM
oh dude, dont play the grammer card, you getting angry over something posted days ago, life goes on. did you read kaos post or not?

B. Brown
10-Oct-2007, 02:50 PM
oh dude, dont play the grammer card, you getting angry over something posted days ago, life goes on. did you read kaos post or not?

Don't play the grammer card? Sorry that I made it through college, I guess?

I didn't come back here just to reply to that one character. I came to read about info on Diary of the Dead... then I remembered this thread, and thought I'd pay it a visit.

And I read the post from Kaos. Your point??? I'm sure he's not going to spank me for defending myself... not that it was offensive towards me in the first place. /shrug

AcesandEights
10-Oct-2007, 02:57 PM
Man, why can't we let our mutual dislike of the nazi creed bring us together?

I mean it's not like anyone here is a nazi or even likes them. Except of course nazi vixens...those saucy minxes are asking for it, if you ask me, and as long as you keep yours under your thumb it's all good. You know, chained to the floor of your basement in her rubber SS uniform and totenkapf hat. :moon:

EvilNed
10-Oct-2007, 03:40 PM

Thanks.

Grammar Nazi!

bassman
10-Oct-2007, 04:00 PM
Grammar Nazi!

:lol:

With an attitude like that, B. Brown won't be around very long.

Wait a minute....B. Brown? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0113140/ - He's back!:p

AcesandEights
10-Oct-2007, 04:20 PM
Chorus:

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live?
Tell me why I don't need commission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
It's my prerogative (it's my prerogative)

It's the way that I wanna live (it's my prerogative)
I can do just what I feel (it's my prerogative)
No one can tell me what to do (it's my prerogative)
'Cause what I'm doing I'm doing for you

Don't get me wrong
I'm really not souped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships really gets me down
I see nothing wrong in spreading myself around

ProfessorChaos
10-Oct-2007, 04:47 PM

In the mean time, go away from your computer, and socialize with people. No one gets anywhere in life, posting remarks like "i just spit soda all over my fu(kin' lap!!!! lol", towards welfare recipients who sit on their asses all day, typing Nazi jokes on a shoddy Internet forum.

I'm trying to help you, before you end up like kortick. Value your education, get a job, and use condoms... take my advice.

If you look at my profile, you'll see that I'm 26 years old. I've had way more jobs than you in my lifetime, including a four-year enlistment in the United States Marine Corps. I'm employed at them moment, too. Although it's only part time, it's still a job.

I do value my education, and am currently at a university. I make good grades and attend classes every day.

I do socialize with plenty of people, and have plenty of other hobbies besides hanging out here on this forum.

Gee, maybe I should become a productive member of society like yourself and do a remake of a movie that's been already done four times.:rolleyes:

Sorry that our senses of humor are different, pal.

With an attitude like that, B. Brown won't be around very long.

Let's hope you're right, bro.;)

Yojimbo
10-Oct-2007, 05:40 PM

Thanks.

B. Brown, I do not mean to be rude, but you do realize that you are coming off rather poorly here, don't you?

I can understand defending yourself, however you are going a little too far.

More like, name-calling is a tool used for debate in elementary schools. It really has no place in public discourse among adults and is frowned upon here.

It can be construed as either flaming or baiting depending upon the name called and the context.

It is generally more useful to attack the idea and not the person.

Rather good advice.

MikePizzoff
10-Oct-2007, 07:24 PM
How is this guy's IP not yet banned?

Yojimbo
10-Oct-2007, 08:25 PM
Perhaps they are giving this guy a chance to repent/mea culpa before they resort to that.

Perhaps he was baited, perhaps not -- nevertheless the personal attacks need to stop.

Homeboy who pointed out that we should be united in the fact that we all agree the Nazis are bad had it right. Lets all move on. We must stop the killing or we lose the war.

kortick
10-Oct-2007, 09:07 PM
ok brownie

it seems you focused on my comment which i admitted was out of
line and my apology and decided to focus on attacking everyone
to the point where you are unwanted

but i will give you this
you did make me laugh when you said as a 24 year old
that i needed your advice as to how to use birth control
and you were gonna have to support any kids i may have
by paying into welfare

just so you know i have more than 10 years on you
and i have proven myself to be more than capable of
having sex without having kids

and as far as a ged, most places dont ask me if i have one
once they see i have a degree in electrical engineering and a
ccna and am A+ certified

you are too sensitive
get over yourself

sorry to say-you aint all that and a bag of chips

but i dont have any bad feelings towards you
you are just a typical 20 something year old who knows it all

thank god we have you to tell us what is wrong with the rest of us

peace, brother, peace

capncnut
10-Oct-2007, 09:24 PM
when everyone said yes
Just noticed this. Classic! :lol:

Don't play the grammer card? Sorry that I made it through college, I guess?
That is so 'up your own ass' it's beyond beleif (sic :rolleyes:). There might be a completely different reason behind some members spelling mistakes other than education or sloppiness...

Yojimbo
10-Oct-2007, 10:30 PM
ok brownie

it seems you focused on my comment which i admitted was out of
line and my apology and decided to focus on attacking everyone
to the point where you are unwanted

but i will give you this
you did make me laugh when you said as a 24 year old
that i needed your advice as to how to use birth control
and you were gonna have to support any kids i may have
by paying into welfare

just so you know i have more than 10 years on you
and i have proven myself to be more than capable of
having sex without having kids

and as far as a ged, most places dont ask me if i have one
once they see i have a degree in electrical engineering and a
ccna and am A+ certified

you are too sensitive
get over yourself

sorry to say-you aint all that and a bag of chips

but i dont have any bad feelings towards you
you are just a typical 20 something year old who knows it all

thank god we have you to tell us what is wrong with the rest of us

peace, brother, peace

Kortick again proves himself to be a consumate gentleman.

As far as the Nazi's go, Chickfreak had it right!

Kaos
11-Oct-2007, 12:20 AM
I think we have explored this topic to its fullest extent. Please play better in the other threads. This one is closed. :)