PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2 '09 release

Danny
27-Sep-2007, 03:27 PM
i friggin' knew it.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34200

no flames on optimus huh?, yeah and maybe when megatron inevitable comes back as galvatron he'll be a smart car instead of a laser cannon.

dont doubt it people.:shifty:

bassman
27-Sep-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm not understanding why you're surprised.....

The movie made an sh*tload of cash....of course they were going to fast track a sequel.

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2007, 06:03 PM
You flat out know it's gonna have a sequel, and boom, there you go. It rakes in cash, you don't just make one such movie, you need to have at least 3, these movies bankroll a studio - or help bankroll a studio - for a whole year.

It's business baby, and it keeps the other films going...at least it isn't a friggin' remake...this is an adaption to another medium.

Anyway, I saw it today at last, will blog up my comments shortly ... on me blog. :p

As a matter-of-fact, BINGO - http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2007/09/movie-musing-in-disguise.html - have some of that on your face, mmm...creamy isn't it? :lol:

Rottedfreak
27-Sep-2007, 07:15 PM
Transformers 2: The Sequal
Wheeljack creates a immobiliser that paralyses all transformers across the planet:
Sam and Mikeala take Bumblebee to the movies, he waits outside and when it hits he is then stolen by teens for a joyride.
Frenzy is found and smashed to bits by youths.
X-box 360 bot shows the red ring of death and is passed over for a Wii.
Someone cheats vending machine bot out of a quarter.
And in the grand finale the Autobots and Decepticons unite to destroy all humans.

MinionZombie
28-Sep-2007, 10:56 AM
Transformers 2: The Sequal
Wheeljack creates a immobiliser that paralyses all transformers across the planet:
Sam and Mikeala take Bumblebee to the movies, he waits outside and when it hits he is then stolen by teens for a joyride.
Frenzy is found and smashed to bits by youths.
X-box 360 bot shows the red ring of death and is passed over for a Wii.
Someone cheats vending machine bot out of a quarter.
And in the grand finale the Autobots and Decepticons unite to destroy all humans.
:lol:

Nice one...that reminds me of the 360 moment in Transformers, with the logo sound, haha, loved that bit. :) A blink-and-you'll-miss-it kinda gag though.

MikePizzoff
29-Sep-2007, 10:00 PM
Ugggh. The first one suck. This one will be horrible, too.