PDA

View Full Version : interview with george.HELP

sirjacktorrance
03-Oct-2007, 09:50 AM
i had the chance ( a possiblity)to have a chat with the man in sitges.
what questions would you like to ask to Mr Romero?
if you have interesting questions about his dead saga put here please!!

jim102016
03-Oct-2007, 09:56 PM
i had the chance ( a possiblity)to have a chat with the man in sitges.
what questions would you like to ask to Mr Romero?
if you have interesting questions about his dead saga put here please!!

Day and Dawn are my favorite GAR movies....ask him if he's ever going to get back to making movies like that.

Along the same lines, ask him what he learned from Land's 'modest' success

AcesandEights
03-Oct-2007, 10:59 PM
Ask if he feels the slightly more upbeat ending to Land (when compared to his previous Dead films) was an intentional departure and, if so, why he chose to do so?

I have my own feelings on why this was possibly done, but I'm just interested in what he reports. And tell him, I'm proud of him for not giving his fans the same ol' thing, even if some didn't get it :D

:p

vito
09-Oct-2007, 05:38 AM
plz ask him this

will he ever end the dead saga?
will dairy of the dead will be relase in theathers or dvd?
will zombie blades return? :D savini his awsome

Danny
09-Oct-2007, 05:55 AM
if i ever met him id want to ask him what his favourite movie,novel and cd is.;)

BUTCHYPIE
09-Oct-2007, 07:18 AM
I had a conversation with GAR in a party setting. He really lit up when the conversation turned to politics. He's got a lot to say on the subject, at least in private he did.

I know you have to ask him the standard zombie/zombie movie questions, but remember that he gets asked these over and over again. If you can pick his brain about something totally different than the usual interviewers, he'll probably appreciate it. After all, he's a smart guy and probably not nearly as obsessed as we are about the dead rising.

Just my opinion...

Yojimbo
09-Oct-2007, 03:21 PM
If you can pick his brain about something totally different than the usual interviewers, he'll probably appreciate it.

I think all the fans would appreciate that. I would love to hear the non-standard questions asked and answered, and not just of Romero.

Aren't you curious what brand of Potato Chips GAR prefers?