PDA

View Full Version : Sad news for "Top Gear" nerds...

MinionZombie
04-Oct-2007, 10:45 AM
Earlier in the year there was a fire at the storage facility where a bunch of Top Gear stuff is held, I duno exactly what was destroyed (in terms of their creations), but what definitely was destroyed was:

1) - The chairs they sit on when they do the news/interview. :( (they were awesome)

2) - The Cool Wall. :(

Although they'll both be replaced, it's a damn shame for TG super-fans like myself, I wonder what else got gutted...maybe we'll find out on Sunday with the new series starting, I can't wait for new TG - 10 episodes of pure joy!

Kaos
04-Oct-2007, 11:39 AM
Earlier in the year there was a fire at the storage facility where a bunch of Top Gear stuff is held, I duno exactly what was destroyed (in terms of their creations), but what definitely was destroyed was:

1) - The chairs they sit on when they do the news/interview. :( (they were awesome)

2) - The Cool Wall. :(

Although they'll both be replaced, it's a damn shame for TG super-fans like myself, I wonder what else got gutted...maybe we'll find out on Sunday with the new series starting, I can't wait for new TG - 10 episodes of pure joy!
Too bad about the fire. (Although I haven't watched enough to really grow attached to the chairs. :p )

I am looking forward to the new episodes this season. :)

MinionZombie
04-Oct-2007, 11:54 AM
Ah you will Sir, you'll soon become a complete Top Gear nerd like I am, where you start quoting the show as you watch it, anticipating what they're going to say, how they say it and so on...yes, I'm flaming for Top Gear, but it's so awesome. :)

capncnut
05-Oct-2007, 11:54 AM
Bummer man. :(